• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bill Allen DGC, The Colony, TX 18 holes?

Do they still have clearing to do or it the course as good as it is going to get?

ps. Thanks for the updates guys.

they still have some clearing to do...i met with Disc Chic yesterday and shot a round with her...She is actually the person with all the good info and the one who set up the PDGA sponsorship and all that.
i hope she took down the notes we provided her, that way she can communicate those wishes and changes to the park guys

The only thing that is happening besides clearing on 11, 12 and 13, is they are moving 2's tee. and filling in the ruts. Have fun with dumb tees. My review is up so Im not going into any more details

Does this course need a guide for a persons first time out or is it setup for an easy walkthrough,.

Played there yesterday. The new layout is great. I'm taking a metal rake next time I play to even out the tee boxes. If you smooth them out, they are really nice.

Unless a lot of trees are to be cleared out on the right side of the fairway on #11, the big teebox doesn't make a lot of sense as it is.

It's really fun to play there. All the baskets and teepads are in.

A lot of little stickers, but bugs weren't a problem at all.

Where is the tee and basket for hole 13? After I got done with 12, it looked like the course could go across the street>

the tee for 13 is back in the woods and shoots towards to gravel parking lot..basically a tomohawk throw

Definitely a tomahawk throw....

#13 follows the road and then the parking lot to an opening near the parking lot... then another 40 ft to the basket.

If you found the tee to #14, you had to see the basket for 13. The tee for 13 is about 50 feet from the basket for 11... in the woods.

Play this course and it will only get better. A great deal of potential here.

ok well i play this course several days a week and i cant stand the tee boxes already. the gravel crap feels so unstable to me, im sure the group i play with is sick of me complaining about them

Last edited:
I sure am. Where were last weekend, played with your crew in mactown

yea last time i went, they had a few signs with routes and distances in. i havent played since sunday, i broke my ankle
but yes most of them should be in by now

yea last time i went, they had a few signs with routes and distances in. i havent played since sunday, i broke my ankle
sorry about your ankle. How did you do it?

That's great about the signs, but sucks about your ankle...disc injury?

Latest posts