• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Black Friday deals

lol.. its more in celebration or new website which was longggggg overdue.

10628542_757842840953473_7026524171386217980_n.jpg

hahahaha whatta joke

Can we get a moderator to merge this thread with the other Black Friday Deals thread? It's kind of annoying that there are 2 and people keep posting in both...

Well, I just ordered a disc golf basket. I've been wanting one foreverrrrrrrrr and is the only thing I was looking for from Santa. Since I'm married and have kids that makes me Santa.

Therefore, a brand new Innova DISCatcher Sport is on it's way to my door. Discgolfstore.com has 20% off everything in the store, including baskets. Free shipping. Expires tonight at midnight cst.

I got that sucker for 159.99 out the door. That is a great deal.

I also saved a $1.20 on a small birdie bag.

Gotta Go Gotta Throw is starting Black Friday - on Wednesday! Check out our NEW website and use the following coupon codes -

3OFF30
5OFF50
10OFF100

Well, I just ordered a disc golf basket. I've been wanting one foreverrrrrrrrr and is the only thing I was looking for from Santa. Since I'm married and have kids that makes me Santa.

Therefore, a brand new Innova DISCatcher Sport is on it's way to my door. Discgolfstore.com has 20% off everything in the store, including baskets. Free shipping. Expires tonight at midnight cst.

Me too. Watch out basement walls!

Just placed my order at Marshall Street - probably my last big order of the year.

Lots of trilogy xouts, catch discs and some kings with a tournament stamp that matches my grandfather's license plate - very happy to score those on a personal level.

Thank you Kevin Waring, Lowel Shields, and Marshall Street for all the great deals on beautiful throwers this year!

Me too. Watch out basement walls!

I already have a basket in my basement, but I did order a(n) N Crave and a Bio Escape from Discgolfstore last night for $26.50 shipped.

I see DiscGolfCenter is doing 15% off.
They have Innova x-mas discs including Destroyers & Champion Thunderbirds in stock.

which one of you boners just stole the last 169 thunderbird from me at discgolfcenter?