• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Borrowing and or Loaning Discs

I offically will never talk to The Straq (Veg Ray shout outttttt) again!

Straq you have been Shunned........"unshun"....you are gay....."shun"

This is an example of irony. Did y'all spot it?

Ah.... Well spotted sir! I don't appear to be a very good friend! However, by "disc I don't like" I mean "disc I rarely use or have an extra version in better plastic or more convenient weight etc.".

I have given away more discs than I can remember. If a lost disc is going to destroy a friendship, than you really weren't that of friends to begin with.

I have given away more discs than I can remember. If a lost disc is going to destroy a friendship, than you really weren't that of friends to begin with.

Everyone is taking this psuedo-argument way too seriously......Im not basing my friendship on wether or not he loaned me the disc (which he did), Im basing the friendship on wether or not he can fully listen to my instructions, comply with my demands, and let me borrow any and all discs at anytime upon my request. I think he gets this, and now WE have a massive disc collection...

Everyone is taking this psuedo-argument way too seriously......Im not basing my friendship on wether or not he loaned me the disc (which he did), I'm basing the friendship on wether or not he can fully listen to my instructions, comply with my demands, and let me borrow any and all discs at anytime upon my request. I think he gets this, and now WE have a massive disc collection...

Wow, you are either pulling my leg, or you are a hell of a friend. "Comply with my demands!"? Damn dude. What kind of a friend is that?

MB....evidentally you don't understand true Bromance...hhaahah.....

I guess not. My friends and I respect each other. I am too old to put up with bull****. I have dealt with enough in my short time on this planet. I am very careful about the company I keep.

Im basing the friendship on wether or not he can fully listen to my instructions, comply with my demands, and let me borrow any and all discs at anytime upon my request. I think he gets this, and now WE have a massive disc collection...

That's not a friend that's a wife.

Latest posts