• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buzzz SS

The Buzzz SS has taken over as my go-to mid. To me, they fly like a slightly more stable Fuse, which is pretty amazing. I have been getting a little annoyed at my normal Z Buzzzes lately, because I have been throwing Ions again, and Ions fly nearly as far as a Buzzz. For lower ceiling wood shots, I was almost always throwing a Fuse. I just didn't see the need for a Buzzz anymore. At first I considered just dumping the Buzzz, and throwing the Fuse unless the wind called for a Vector or Pain to come out, but my throw has to be really dialed in for me to get consistent Buzzzish flights from a Fuse. So I began messing around with my Buzzz SS again, and I think I'm gonna order another one. The thing flies beautifully. Just that little bit of extra stability I need to be able to throw hard with confidence. Also, the SS flies quite a bit farther than a regular Buzzz for me.

I think my my mid setup is going to be: Beat Fuse, Fairly Fresh Fuse, Buzzz SS, Vector.

I really like this disc, and I recommend anyone that is in the least bit interested check one out.

I'm really liking my Buzzz SS. It has taken over a lot of touch approaches and drives in the 230-290 range because it flies like a nicely beaten z buzzz, with slightly better glide, fresh out of the box. IMO, this beats the crap of having to go through the effort of beating in z plastic.

Latest posts