• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] C-Line DD

Judging by what Vader said. My C line is first run (mass bubbly rim) and my newly acquired S line is a second run. Thanks man!

no problem. i would say if the s-line isnt super beefy it may not be 2nd run. they have done other runs with the "horror" stamp and s-line is so hard to tell runs apart in. if its flat and creamy and really overstable you have yourself a gem. i thought the 2nd run s-line was more overstable than the 1st run s-line but its hard to say because i got them years apart. i scored that 2nd run from scott papa who runs hyzerfarm and has been known to save lots of old stock. sadly i never got to break it in so i dont know too much about them.

no problem. i would say if the s-line isnt super beefy it may not be 2nd run. they have done other runs with the "horror" stamp and s-line is so hard to tell runs apart in. if its flat and creamy and really overstable you have yourself a gem. i thought the 2nd run s-line was more overstable than the 1st run s-line but its hard to say because i got them years apart. i scored that 2nd run from scott papa who runs hyzerfarm and has been known to save lots of old stock. sadly i never got to break it in so i dont know too much about them.
My S line is flat and very stable. A gem indeed. But IDK what stage to say it's in really with such a small sampling so far. I bought it used from a friend who found it. It doesnt turn unless I throw it flat FH or flex it and it doesn't come back super aggressive just dependable and left of center every time but it always comes back. Great disc.

Hey I know this isn't 100% the right place for this but if anyone has a flatter S line DD(173-175) and wants to trade for a pop top c line (175) pm me I'll be happy to email or text pics.

So, the bubbly-rimmed C-Lines are early? I remember the Discmania page having a breakdown of the bubble/blizzard rims by color and stability (yellow = most; red = middle; blue?= least).

Can anyone help with this??? I attached the image. Both are early run S-Lines. For the top disc, you can see the discmania.net URL listed. For the bottom, it is missing (no it wasn't removed with acetone).

I assumed these both represented examples of Second Run S-Line DDs. Yet, that doesn't seem to make sense.

It's fun talking about DDs!
Thanks all,

Phishbiscuits

Attachments

• IMG_3213.jpg
    IMG_3213.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 15