• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] champ shark3 and mako 3

tarel

Double Eagle Member
So any one else excited about the new champ shark? Apparently its low profile in that sweet candy plastic.

Innova you may have won yourself a fanboi again. :D

So any one else excited about the new champ shark? Apparently its low profile in that sweet candy plastic.

Innova you may have won yourself a fanboi again. :D

Lol, I got a champion shark a couple weeks ago.... Now I want a Shark3! AHHHHHHH So pumped.

I think after the success of the Roc3 orders they would be stupid not to make two stamps. A black disc with rainbow or flag shark circle stamp would be nasty!

isn't mako a type of shark? so 2 circle stamps that are both sharks? lol

I'd like an aqua shark with Party Time circle stamp.

I understand that, but what would they do in it's place if the others both have circle stamps?

probs this
images

i would like to see the dx stamp on it, but it looks like its just the new style saw a pic of it

The ones our local club are getting have a Master's Cup stamp on them. Not sure if this is specific to clubs or not.

I have to have a shark3 or two or three... You get the point. The shark is an important part of my game. Now if these would just fly like a seasoned 7/10 180g DX, I would be set forever.