• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] champ shark3 and mako 3

Oh please innova I want this and then get off your lazy ass's an make me a cobra3
Dude, they already made an upgraded Cobra. It's called the King Cobra, not the Cobra3.

jLMu5qkl.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, they already made an upgraded Cobra. It's called the King Cobra, not the Cobra3.

The flat king cobra's from Dynamic are freaking MONEY. I haven't tried a standard stamp Champ King Cobra. Anyone thrown both standard and Dynamic champ glow? i'd like for the std champ to fly the same, they are less expensive to replace!

DD Glow King Cobra's Glide for DAYS. A little toss just floats forever. Since i bought king cobras, i haven't used my rocs but on 3-4 throws. All King Cobra or Drone/Gator.

Ive got two shark3s now one is a green 180 with a red white and blue stamp thats on my wall. The other is a 180 blood red with gold stamp that i have been using for dead accurate sidearm up shots and a few tee shots. The thing can take alot of force and still hold a solid line. When it touches down it digs into the earth making it idle for some of the risky up shots around here.

When do the production runs of these come out? I mainly want to know about the mako3. Does it actually fly just like a faster mako?

Order the last Green 180 that Final 9 had plus got a 176 Red one from them. HAve two 180 oranges on the shelf ;). Only one will make it in the bag. Sold a few to some locals for 20 a piece...