• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Firebird Question

Firebird_Champion_Standard.jpg

weren't there rumors that the newest runs of firebirds were supposedly going to be back to the good flat ones? The champ glows are all that and more so I don't see why the production runs would be any different.

I have a glow and it's wicked overstable. But what I don't understand is, they make the glows very flat and very overstable yet the production runs are just as domey as the 12xs. I assume they use the same mold but I guess it's possible they don't. That doesn't make much sense but it's possible. Is this due to differences is the plastic before additives or is it a result of the glow material they add?

weren't there rumors that the newest runs of firebirds were supposedly going to be back to the good flat ones? The champ glows are all that and more so I don't see why the production runs would be any different.

its all about how the different plastics mold up and set; recent champ runs (january) were said to be molding nice and flat... but maybe the fb didn't make it to those