• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champion/Glow Champion LEOPARDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrKC

Looking for 1 or 2 nice champion leopards. Not too picky on color but really would like a bright pink or blue, unless it's glow!

Let's see what you've got!!

I have 4-5 Champion Glow Leopards at home, I will check on the weights/condition this evening and get back to you.

Looking for 1 or 2 nice champion leopards. Not too picky on color but really would like a bright pink or blue, unless it's glow!

Let's see what you've got!!

Not sure if you are part of the KCFDC but last I saw they had a few glow Champ Leopard left over from the Kansas City Wide Open.

Don't think they are selling them on the site(saw them at an event) but could ask in forum or contact. We also have two physical stores in the Metro area if you are looking for something really specific :D.

Yeah just picked up a couple discs and a shirt at the DD KC store. They have glows, was hoping I could find a trade or something on here before paying cash.

Glow Champ Archon is my newest addition, needs to be beat in a bit - all it wants to do is hyzer out.

I've got 1 glow leopard on the way already just wanted a back or 2 as I am replacing my Buzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts