• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion ROC

Mine flies a little less stable than my new DX Rocs. It's almost like a San Marino Roc to me. On another note tho, the plastic is sweet and the stamp is pretty awesome too.

I've got a couple I'd trade for that sweet amoeba stingray! Well, I'd trade 1 for 1 :)

Mine is super domey, but I didn't really notice any extra glide. In m opinion it is stable as a new dx roc. My dx roc's will still be my workhorses but I use the champ for long open shots and hyzers

I watched a decent player throw his for the first time and it never faded. Just went dead nuts straight forever. Made me not want to buy one ever. It was also super domey and gummy and had that god-awful slanted rim.

I got a japan relief champ roc and I like it for hyzers and open airways shots. It's also super domey with the "+" rim, but to be honest it doesnt bother me.

Im a fan of the 2008 West Sayeed Thrower Roc (San Marino mold) for straight shots and the USDGC Baby Roc (Rancho mold) for more over-stable shots. Both can be found new for around 20-25 and used for 10-15 so not too expensive.