• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Upper compartment will now feature the same Velcro divider we had in the challenger that will be removable and allow the DIYers the ability to put a seat inside the bag if you don't want to use that as storage.

Other thing is the mini pocket will increase in size and the back padding will now become one piece helping disperse weight.

uuuuugghhhh.....what to do! Buy the Contender now? wait for the reviews? look at other bag options?

I guess these would be considered 1st World problems, haha.

When will you close pre-orders?

uuuuugghhhh.....what to do! Buy the Contender now? wait for the reviews? look at other bag options?

Pre-orders will end til we fill or til Mid March, just depends on which cones first. If anyone doesn't get a bag I cannot say when we will release more in the future even tho we plan to always keep them in stock but colors will be limited depending on which ones are hot sellers.

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Any pics of the MJ bag?

No pics yet, all bags are in production and pics will be up after we receive them all.

The bag will feature black and purple colorway along with navy blue and black zippers as well as tie dye zipper pulls, pink screen printing and MJ logo

Man...I didn't get to order until today...I really hope that there was an Orange/Black left when I did it!

YYYEEESSS!!! VICTORY!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Update:

Orange is sold out. We currently have a limited number of each color available including only 2 MJ sig purple bags left.

We will have some bags left after pre-order but colors will be limited.

As for construction of the bags:
1.The posterior of the bag will have our memory foam lining.
2. The bottom compartment can hold 23 discs comfortably.
3. The logo on the bag will have our rhino with shield plus some new font.
4. Mini pouch will now be a half circle and be able to fit larger minis
5. The top compartment will have a removable hard divider like in our Challenger and allow for customizing storage.
6. The cell phone pouch is now padded protecting your phone as well as a built in key clip.
7. Bags are on target and time to be shipped to me on March 27.
8. The black ballistic with the colored fabric together looks great!!! Navy is especially hott.

Thanks, Chris

That's a picture of their previous backpack model, called the Challenger.

Yes, that was the Chally. The same function and components in the new Contender just slimmed down and 2 inches shorter., everyone wanted an affordable full top quality bag that wouldn't cost $200 plus so that's what we have them.

No pics yet, all bags are in production and pics will be up after we receive them all.

The bag will feature black and purple colorway along with navy blue and black zippers as well as tie dye zipper pulls, pink screen printing and MJ logo

Tye dye zipper pulls, and pink screen printing? Man, making me think I should've gone with the MJ signature edition. Almost all the discs I carry are pink.

Latest posts