• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Sounds great, we will make sure we save you one, just let me know what color

LOL! Had I known that this was an option, I would've saved myself a lot of stress trying to pull the money together so fast! Oh well...live and learn!

Kilgus will you answer me this? Every and I mean every backpack style bag, made of the same materials has been 200 bucks plus (exception of the big hyzer ergo) May I ask why you have made the price 155? Not complaining just curious

Kilgus will you answer me this? Every and I mean every backpack style bag, made of the same materials has been 200 bucks plus (exception of the big hyzer ergo) May I ask why you have made the price 155? Not complaining just curious

Well I do have to correct you on the materials, we use 1680 ballistic nylon, the only other company that does that is Grip and Voodoo to an extent but voodoo only uses it on the bottom of their bag. All the other companies use 1000d. All in all 1680d is 2 times as tough as 1000d.

Big Hyzer uses 1000d and looks like a combo of rip stop nylon which is less durable, this is why they can stay below the $200 price point right now IMO

As for Physical Flight, we can stay significantly lower for the simple fact is this is not our main income. I have a well paying job outside of PF and I do this for the simple fact of fun. Plus the fact we don't mark up out bags 100% like the other companies.

-Chris

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't help it. With the material, quality and functionality on this bag, I couldn't wait. Can't wait to get this sick looking bag.

Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't help it. With the material, quality and functionality on this bag, I couldn't wait. Can't wait to get this sick looking bag.

We are glad you feel this way.

The bag actually looks great on and feels really good riding on your back. We will update the website with new pics of all the colors of the bags and give a more detailed look at them.

Chris

We are glad you feel this way.

The bag actually looks great on and feels really good riding on your back. We will update the website with new pics of all the colors of the bags and give a more detailed look at them.

Chris

Excellent. I was wondering why all the challenger pics were still up haha. Did orders start shipping today?

One last question (of course I have already ordered haha) but besides material how did yall cope with weather, rain and snow specifically? In the challenger you had the top and disc compartments connected so you could close the flap if it started raining and pull discs from the top if needed. Is that the same with the contender? or is there a rainflap that yall designed with it?

One last question (of course I have already ordered haha) but besides material how did yall cope with weather, rain and snow specifically? In the challenger you had the top and disc compartments connected so you could close the flap if it started raining and pull discs from the top if needed. Is that the same with the contender? or is there a rainflap that yall designed with it?

Good question. The challenger had the top and lower compartment connected, the proto we showed did not have that ability. However the production run of bags will be able to do this like the challenger. This gives you the ability to convert it and also build a seat inside if you wanted.

Chris

Good question. The challenger had the top and lower compartment connected, the proto we showed did not have that ability. However the production run of bags will be able to do this like the challenger. This gives you the ability to convert it and also build a seat inside if you wanted.

Chris

Sweet! I just got 100 times more excited for this bag. Production runs can't get here fast enough!

Chris

Can't wait to see one moded with a seat

Chris,

Until this past August, I spent the last 12 years manufacturing high end scuba gear.

We used the same ballistic nylon, poly-pro webbing, and YKK zippers.

I can certainly vouch for the quality of the materials that you are using, and I applaud our efforts.

I am just getting into DG, and don't really need this style of bag (yet?) but if I was, this one would be my top choice.

Nice work and best of luck with the business.

Scott

Chris,

Until this past August, I spent the last 12 years manufacturing high end scuba gear.

We used the same ballistic nylon, poly-pro webbing, and YKK zippers.

I can certainly vouch for the quality of the materials that you are using, and I applaud our efforts.

I am just getting into DG, and don't really need this style of bag (yet?) but if I was, this one would be my top choice.

Nice work and best of luck with the business.

Scott

Scott thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm glad I'm not the only one who knows quality and that the small details do matter.

If you need a bag then you know where to come lol.

Best of luck :)

Chris,

2 questions:

Do you still have Gray/Black for pre-order?

How does this bag fit someone 6'5". I'm tall and don't want this feeling tight or constricting on me.

Thanks

Latest posts