• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Tye dye zipper pulls, and pink screen printing? Man, making me think I should've gone with the MJ signature edition. Almost all the discs I carry are pink.

Not too late to switch!! MJ wanted his bag to stand out hence the crazy colors and I can guarantee there won't be another bag that is as eye catching.

Not too late to switch!! MJ wanted his bag to stand out hence the crazy colors and I can guarantee there won't be another bag that is as eye catching.

Email sent. Sign me up for the switch to the MJ signature bag instead. Thanks.

March 27th the bags will be completed and shipped to me, I will then package and send the bags out ASAP.

FYI if you sent us an email and ordered a bag we will send you a personal pic of your bag before we ship it. Hope everyone has a great day and if anyone knows a store or company wanting our bags at cost then let us know and we can set something up.

-Chris

Chris,
Kuddos for you to be so accessable here. and congrats on the new company. i haven't seen you in a few years and now you are a Doctor and have what appers to be a great Disc Golf Company. i am in the market for a new bag as my Carolina bag is on it's way out after 5 years of service.

Your bag looks great and the price is fair for sure. i looked around on the website but couldn't really get any details on the "Lifetime" warranty. Can you let me know exactly what that means. Thanks and i hope to see you again sometime on the course.

DG 27189

Chris,
Kuddos for you to be so accessable here. and congrats on the new company. i haven't seen you in a few years and now you are a Doctor and have what appers to be a great Disc Golf Company. i am in the market for a new bag as my Carolina bag is on it's way out after 5 years of service.

Your bag looks great and the price is fair for sure. i looked around on the website but couldn't really get any details on the "Lifetime" warranty. Can you let me know exactly what that means. Thanks and i hope to see you again sometime on the course.

DG 27189

Dave, good to hear from you! It's been awhile since I've seen you. We had some good times on the course, missed you at the Charleston classic this year and I was rooting for you at worlds this year.

Thanks for the interest in the bags. As for the lifetime warranty if you go to the bottom of the bags page you can see some of the details. However starting with the contender every bag shipped will come with a warranty slip. The warranty covers zippers, straps, and the material itself. Basically if the material rips or straps/zippers rip away we will replace it. Only thing we don't replace is negligence. We believe in our bags so we are pretty sure we won't have to replace many bags and we haven't had a production run of any of our bags returned yet!! Cross your fingers it stays that way.

Btw let me know if you want a bag. I can waive shipping and send one up that way with one of our mutual friends.

My family lives in Charlotte but then it would still have to be shipped. It's going to warm up soon. It's nice in the summer atleast.

Dave, good to hear from you! It's been awhile since I've seen you. We had some good times on the course, missed you at the Charleston classic this year and I was rooting for you at worlds this year.

Thanks for the interest in the bags. As for the lifetime warranty if you go to the bottom of the bags page you can see some of the details. However starting with the contender every bag shipped will come with a warranty slip. The warranty covers zippers, straps, and the material itself. Basically if the material rips or straps/zippers rip away we will replace it. Only thing we don't replace is negligence. We believe in our bags so we are pretty sure we won't have to replace many bags and we haven't had a production run of any of our bags returned yet!! Cross your fingers it stays that way.

Btw let me know if you want a bag. I can waive shipping and send one up that way with one of our mutual friends.
Thanks for the info. Chris. That is exactly what i wanted to hear and the bag really looks great! I wil be picking one up tonight! i'll hit you up with details.

i wanted to be in Charleston and earlwood but the timing for both just didn't work out. I do not plan on missing charleston this year!

Thanks for the info. Chris. That is exactly what i wanted to hear and the bag really looks great! I wil be picking one up tonight! i'll hit you up with details.

i wanted to be in Charleston and earlwood but the timing for both just didn't work out. I do not plan on missing charleston this year!

Sounds good, I look forward to hearing from you

Latest posts