• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Update: today is the last day for pre-order pricing!!

We will be increasing the price by $10 and that will stay there for the rest of the year.

-Our smaller bag will be in the works in the summer time and will be 10-16 disc capacity at max.
-In other news PF will be expanding into different avenues...we have a physics professor and former NASA scientist as consultants for our new adventure....the perks of living in a town with a large university = great resources and equipment for testing.

5 Days until assembly is complete!!!!

Can't say too much but we are doing our due diligence first before making any official announcements. We just think there is a lack of QC, consistency, and technology in the game right now so we are going to TRY and change that this summer!!

Aviation? Space equipment? Physics? Sounds like disc manufacturing. Either that, or disc golf's first shirts made from reflective space blankets.

Confirmation today that 1/3 of all the bags will be shipped out to us this coming Wednesday, the other 2/3 will be shipped in boxes the same week but on Friday!!! Get excited they are coming

Confirmation today that 1/3 of all the bags will be shipped out to us this coming Wednesday, the other 2/3 will be shipped in boxes the same week but on Friday!!! Get excited they are coming

Dude I have been excited for this bag for a month now!

What is the expected turnaround time once your get them? I know the MJ bags you have extra work to perform and those will be in the first shipment, but of a regular bag, I assume there is a QA process and them rebox for individual shipping... like same or next day, maybe? I mean, it's not like you have a regular paying job to do... take the day off!

What is the expected turnaround time once your get them? I know the MJ bags you have extra work to perform and those will be in the first shipment, but of a regular bag, I assume there is a QA process and them rebox for individual shipping... like same or next day, maybe? I mean, it's not like you have a regular paying job to do... take the day off!

Can't tell if sarcastic or being serious...

He's being sarcastic, next day is turn around. As soon as we receive then the next day they are shipped out.

He's being sarcastic, next day is turn around. As soon as we receive then the next day they are shipped out.

It was 1/2 and 1/2... LOL... Serious question about the turnaround time - being silly about the fact that I think Chris should cancel all appointments with his patients so he can focus on our bags. I mean, nothing is more important in the world now than us getting these super backpacks, right? :D

It was 1/2 and 1/2... LOL... Serious question about the turnaround time - being silly about the fact that I think Chris should cancel all appointments with his patients so he can focus on our bags. I mean, nothing is more important in the world now than us getting these super backpacks, right? :D

Haha my day job takes precedence over the shipping out of bags, however my partner will be shipping out bags next day as they arrive. Expect all bags to be on the way to everyone's home the week of April 1st.

Update:

Sold out: Royal/Blue, Red/Black, Orange/Black, MJ sig purple

Still in stock: MJ Sig Red (newly added), Digi Camo, Grey, Navy

I ordered yesterday and ordered a Royal/ Black. did you guys have them in stock when i ordered. ? Just want to make sure becuase I'm excited about getting a new bag and want to make sure i ordered right and everything.