• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I plan on attempting to build a frame for the top compartment and make it sturdy enough to sit on. Anyone have success doing this with an older PF bag?

I plan on attempting to build a frame for the top compartment and make it sturdy enough to sit on. Anyone have success doing this with an older PF bag?

Don't think it was possible on the older run, Chris will mod a bag to show us how to do it when the bags come in

Quote from another thread(Kilgus)

It's DIY, the top compartment is convertible and allows a frame to be built and put in. The same thing we had in the challenger, for $7 in PVC you can build it. Or just attach your stool to the side with the compression straps

The challenger could be converted. Just had to run the PVC all te way to the top and take out the aluminum frame we had in it.

Maybe??

I think as the bags are unpacked and inspected and prepped for shipping to us, you should put a name tag on them, take a picture, and post it here. The we could print out copy of our own bag to sleep with and rub on our bodies and such while it's in transit... I'm just sayin'... I'll crawl back under my rock now in anticipation of my bag arriving. :p

I think as the bags are unpacked and inspected and prepped for shipping to us, you should put a name tag on them, take a picture, and post it here. The we could print out copy of our own bag to sleep with and rub on our bodies and such while it's in transit... I'm just sayin'... I'll crawl back under my rock now in anticipation of my bag arriving. :p

2nd :thmbup::clap: and ditto!:wall:

That will take to long!!!

You guys are hilarious. We are a small company so we will try to get the bags out as soon as they arrive at our door. Trying to pack up hundreds of bags and put on custom zipper pulls is difficult but all bags will be shipped out by end of ext week. The first batch are on the truck and should get here Friday/ Monday and will leave for their new home the next day.

You guys are hilarious. We are a small company so we will try to get the bags out as soon as they arrive at our door. Trying to pack up hundreds of bags and put on custom zipper pulls is difficult but all bags will be shipped out by end of ext week. The first batch are on the truck and should get here Friday/ Monday and will leave for their new home the next day.

would my bag get to me faster if you left off the zipper pulls ;)?

We're just having a blast with this! So far, PhysicalFlightDG has exceeded expectations in every way... especially when you compare this effort to other companies in the past who over-promised and under-delivered... or at best delayed. I'm sure you already have a UPS shipping manifest sent to you which means they're on the truck or on the skids...

Hey... now that's another idea.... you could keep us updated with the shipping logs!!! We need to know where these beauties are right now. On second thought, perhaps that's a bad idea as someone in the vicinity may attempt to hijack the truck!

Back under my rock again I go...

We're just having a blast with this! So far, PhysicalFlightDG has exceeded expectations in every way... especially when you compare this effort to other companies in the past who over-promised and under-delivered... or at best delayed. I'm sure you already have a UPS shipping manifest sent to you which means they're on the truck or on the skids...

Hey... now that's another idea.... you could keep us updated with the shipping logs!!! We need to know where these beauties are right now. On second thought, perhaps that's a bad idea as someone in the vicinity may attempt to hijack the truck!

Back under my rock again I go...

it was worth a shot!

Haha you never know who would scoop those bad boys up of everyone knew when they were arriving haha...I will be at a charity tourney this weekend so I won't be by th computer so all updates will come Monday afternoon.

I can't take it any longer... i'ts been over 17 hours since this thread was bumped...

So Chris... just tell us what zip code the bags are in! We all promise not to go looking for the truck. Otherwise I might have another sleepless night thinking there was a shipping delay of some sorts. Information is key to a restful night! :wall:

Yeah usually when an item is in Gboro it arrives the next day....I didnt even think of it being Good Friday....