• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

yeah that is just unfortunate timing :(

But................because I'm so awesome here is the sneak at a completed Digi camo bag!! Looks awesome to me!! Sorry it's crooked, I'm on my phone posting...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 55
But................because I'm so awesome here is the sneak at a completed Digi camo bag!! Looks awesome to me!! Sorry it's crooked, I'm on my phone posting...

That is SEXY!!! put this in the official contender thread in the equipment forum :D

Excuse me while I go to the bathroom to clean up... that things is FREAKING sexy!!! Almost make we want a camo one, but I'm trusting Chris that navy is even better. I make not be able to walk when my arrive... I'm a SICK individual!

I admit that is a lot of font for such a great and unique logo

However the bag looks great. The Digi camo is much more grey than the brown I though it would be. It looks great. I am a little disappointed I went with grey/black over it. Excited either way.:thmbup:

We can change colors if you would like, we still have a few camo left. Btw we wanted our logo to be SEEN....funny thing is once you have the flap folded in you can't even see it for those who have an issue....funny how that works

Excuse me while I go to the bathroom to clean up... that things is FREAKING sexy!!! Almost make we want a camo one, but I'm trusting Chris that navy is even better. I make not be able to walk when my arrive... I'm a SICK individual!

Agreed! Though that camo is so sexy. Camo just isn't my thing ;) that puts me on edge about the navy! I so cant wait!

Agreed! Though that camo is so sexy. Camo just isn't my thing ;) that puts me on edge about the navy! I so cant wait!

Navy will be bad ass...check out the custom challenger I use to carry for those guys wanting to get a feel for red zippers on our bags

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 46
Flipped it. I hope those mini pockets aren't too shallow. Pockets that are only 50% of a circle can be tricky.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 79
So happy I ordered digi camo. That thing is sic!!!! I was fine before... Now I really can't wait. It's gonna look even better with he OD zipper pulls I got with it.

He assured us it would fit any of the bigger minis snugly and securely. Im sure that fact and promise remains true

The pocket on the proto could fit a stash mini without issue but it was snug up top with the 3/4 moon style, therefore we made the decision to "open" it up a little to make it easy and convenient to get your mini up there. You shouldn't have any issues, again give and take lol