• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I cant say enough about the PF customer service. If physical flight makes any other products sign me up. Its refreshing to see someone answer for their products and contribute so much to the general populations questions.

Wow, let's see UPS... I will be surprised if they aren't there by the end if the day but because tomorrow is Good Friday, bags may not get there til monday

I'd be shocked if they aren't in tomorrow and Chris isn't snapping pictures of them for us. Good Friday hasn't really been an observed holiday in many years... They'll be there for sure! At least the colors he mentioned earlier anyhow. The rest are probably on the way as well and arriving Monday and Tuesday... So there is a small chance I'll have mine to show off at Journey Post 1st Tour Stop in Branson, MO. Maybe the owner of the shop will want to stock them... hmmm...

i was not impressed in the beginning, I will be the first to admit that. I thought it looked liked everyone elses with just enough tweaks to call it their own.

PF has made it happen at a price point and listened to the customers. Cost, materials, shipping, deadlines, pictures, everything.

Hats off to you Kilgus for making this happen. Once the seat demo comes along, you might be able to sway me from GB. (as long as the seat doesnt kill all the storage ;))

So happy I ordered digi camo. That thing is sic!!!! I was fine before... Now I really can't wait. It's gonna look even better with he OD zipper pulls I got with it.
+1
The picture puts me at ease with my camo selection, bc I was worried when I found out that it was brown camo. I got safety orange zipper pulls with mine. Should look nice.

I was super intrigued by the Gorilla Boy right up until I sat on one. The foam top isn't high enough density IMHO and I was just sitting on plywood. My stool is much more comfortable.

Im only 170lbs so it works well for me (or at least my butt isnt complaining) Ive left stools all around, having the 2in1 makes things easy for me

^ agreed, there's enough plastic right now to last a lifetime, what disc golf needs is more quality accessories, clothing, lifestyle type products

As a business model I think they would be more successful with DG specific clothes. They already know how to use proper materials.

^ agreed, there's enough plastic right now to last a lifetime, what disc golf needs is more quality accessories, clothing, lifestyle type products

Not the majority opinion, believe me. Apparel is not an easy piece of the pie to get in this sport.

With that said, however, I think if Chris wanted to minimally get into the apparel business and promote the company; he has one of THE best pros backing his company for this purpose. MJ-styled performance apparel would be a big hit, I think. He's one of the most recognizable pros from a style perspective. All other pros just slap their "logo" on shirts. MJ shirts could get to a whole different level of unique styling.

As a business model I think they would be more successful with DG specific clothes. They already know how to use proper materials.

Probably correct on your part... just think... we could all be sporting ballistic nylon shirts with Kevlar thread double stitching with some wild zippers and customer pulls. I'm all in for buying a shirt like that!!!

When I we see a prototype of this shirt, Chris? :p

Probably correct on your part... just think... we could all be sporting ballistic nylon shirts with Kevlar thread double stitching with some wild zippers and customer pulls. I'm all in for buying a shirt like that!!!

When I we see a prototype of this shirt, Chris? :p

Haha oh gosh, would that even be comfortable?

Im only 170lbs so it works well for me (or at least my butt isnt complaining) Ive left stools all around, having the 2in1 makes things easy for me

I hear you... left mine many a time. I too was interesting in a combination bag. I really like the BigHyzerBag 8Frame a lot... then read about some warranty issues and I sat on one once and wasn't that impressed. Same for Simian.

Then at the Memorial, I attempted to pick up another player's Prodiscus bag to see how it felt after he gave me permission and damned if the stool he was sitting on wasn't tethered to it nicely... he had a simple clasp connection that let me detach the chair. So i'm definitely going to look into some like that. This will also allow me to leave my bag in the trunk and still take a chair with me to player's meeting and lunch and such.

Have you considered body armor? Maybe a feather-light kevlar head/neck/torso/groin exoskeleton.

I was in a Legacy Ace Run using Rivals & Patriots where the course seemed set up for mids. A lot of laser shots were flying 100-150' past the basket.