• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Negative bags are put on skids and shipped on Wednesday to us. Prob won't receive bags til Friday or early the next week. We will be busy getting bags shipped that entire week, expect all bags to be in the mail by April 5th.

Probably but there is no need to line x the bottom, its made of 1680D ballistic nylo, the best material on the market right now

If I were to Line-X the bottom of the bag would that void the warranty?

Yes, no need to dip the bottom of the bag. It's virtually waterproof and has 4 rubber feet to keep it off the ground. Plus we've not had one bag EVER rip or wear on the bottom of our bags after almost 2 years of bag making. No disrespect but we don't make bags that need any "tinkering" after you buy it.

...we don't make bags that need any "tinkering" after you buy it.

Except for jerry-rigging a seat, of course. How is that project coming Chris?

:popcorn:

Do I need another bag of popcorn?

Except for jerry-rigging a seat, of course. How is that project coming Chris?

:popcorn:

Do I need another bag of popcorn?

I'm referring to key components of the bag. A seat/ stool I would consider an add on. Adding a seat just takes out the ability to carry your putter in the front putter pouch unless you want to sit on it. I much rather prefer comfort over convenience.

I'm referring to key components of the bag. A seat/ stool I would consider an add on. Adding a seat just takes out the ability to carry your putter in the front putter pouch unless you want to sit on it. I much rather prefer comfort over convenience.

considering there are disc side pockets, I would get to have comfort and convenience :D :popcorn:

I'm sure there is no NEED to cover the bottom and I definitely respect the materials used however, I have access to a Line-x machine. Nylon may be tough and water resistant but Line-x will be bomb proof and water proof. I'm just thinking if this bag is as good as I'm anticipating it to be I might be able to keep it like new with a very easy, for me, mod. But, if it were to void the warranty then it wouldn't make any sense right?

Don't get me wrong, I am convinced I've pre-ordered the best value bag on the market, made with the best materials available. I am totally pleased with the current design (complete with last-minute changes & upgrades -- your concern with providing a fabulous product is great to see).

It's just that an integrated seat would be a quantum leap in (as stated) comfort & convenience. And I'm overjoyed that the bag designer is leading the way. I'm excited. Maybe over excited ;).