• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Some of the bags had the ends fall out during transit but most bags got the ends. You can email me to have me send some more to you

I still have the box at work... I recheck it before tossing. The cords were just loose under the bag in the box. But it sounds like that was the intended design... plastic clips as opposed to me just knotting them on the zipper. Cool!

The bag took all of 2 days at the BG ams to break in. I played 13 rounds from from the 10th through the 15th and I love it. It fits everything I want to carry. It worked as an awesome carry-on during my flights. I even played a round in the pouring rain at Hobson Grove on thursday and all my stuff stayed dry. The bag was recieved well at the BG ams. The price had many people taking interest while i was up there. Other than the zipper pulls that I replaced anyways the bag was amazing. After "working" the bag for a few days the side pockets began to mold to the discs that i carry in them. GREAT BAG, GREAT JOB!!!!!! thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Hey guys, we will be making some changes to the current contender for the second run which will include:

1. New mini pocket
2. Side pockets will now feature dual stack disc storage on the sides. The look of the sides will change slightly and be a little sleeker looking (I.e, look at our challengers vertical zipping pocket storage)
3. Logo will move to top putter pocket.
4. Sternum strap will move down slightly.
5. Bottom plastic insert will move forward.

We will offer a pre-order program again.

Hey guys, we will be making some changes to the current contender for the second run which will include:

1. New mini pocket
2. Side pockets will now feature dual stack disc storage on the sides. The look of the sides will change slightly and be a little sleeker looking (I.e, look at our challengers vertical zipping pocket storage)

All good things!!! I still have to do my review in which I was going to point out things I love and things I'd change. There is nothing I hate at all...

I wan't more PF logos in general!! I get asked all the time about my bag and with the flap tucked in, it looks like a VERY WELL MADE do-it-yourself bag. I want you guys to get all the pub you can. Put a couple of "PF"s on the straps and some rhinos on the side... but I'm jumping the gun on my review... :p

Haha yeah, we were going for the whole hey what bag is that "feel." We wanted people to ask customers to be able to get a honest review from them instead of seeing the logo outright and not asking about the bag. We will add a few more logos but the bag will have some nice added features and some aspects will change ( the side design) to give it a slightly tweaked look.

Haha yeah, we were going for the whole hey what bag is that "feel." We wanted people to ask customers to be able to get a honest review from them instead of seeing the logo outright and not asking about the bag. We will add a few more logos but the bag will have some nice added features and some aspects will change ( the side design) to give it a slightly tweaked look.

Sounds like it is going to be a solid second run, wish i could get one for a comparison review to my 1st run

1. New mini pocket

Does this mean the orange will be available on the second run pre order?
When are second run preorders taking place?

Yes orange, navy, green, black on black, red, grey, MJ purple will be available. We will open pre-orders next week.

We have however every little bit added to the bag increases the price of the bag and to keep the bag the price it is we have to make sure changes are justified.

Yes orange, navy, green, black on black, red, grey, MJ purple will be available. We will open pre-orders next week.

Price on 2nd run Contender staying the same? Do you have a rough estimate on when the 2nd run might ship out? I know it's early, but ... a guess even would be helpful at least to me. THX

Price will stay the same. Pre-orders open Monday and will last about a month. We will then have then made soon after. Expect June release with new and updated color choices.

2nd run contender will be available in: red, grey, black, green, MJ sig purple, orange, navy, royal for $160. Pre-orders open Monday and new bags will be completed in June. Updates on bag will be posted on website.

-PF

Price will stay the same. Pre-orders open Monday and will last about a month. We will then have then made soon after. Expect June release with new and updated color choices.

You should make orange/pink a new color combo..............they look great together besides not many pink options out there could be a good market for this