• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

That's a pretty lofty goal, but it would be nice if he could make it happen (with the same PF standards).

A bag at $100 is very doable. We were thinking of trying to get a bag around $80 if possible that holds 10-12 discs max.

Intergrating a seat to get to $100 mark is impossible with American made products...unless the seat was made of PVC which we don't use due to its propensity to crack in cold weather.

At this point we are looking to make a simple backpack for $80-$100 made in America and have it centrally hold a water bottle as well as 10-12 discs and of course be made with high end materials. We have a design just waiting for it to be completed.

A bag at $100 is very doable. We were thinking of trying to get a bag around $80 if possible that holds 10-12 discs max.

Intergrating a seat to get to $100 mark is impossible with American made products...unless the seat was made of PVC which we don't use due to its propensity to crack in cold weather.

At this point we are looking to make a simple backpack for $80-$100 made in America and have it centrally hold a water bottle as well as 10-12 discs and of course be made with high end materials. We have a design just waiting for it to be completed.

Sounds promising...though it would keep the market open to more people if you were to ensure 2 water bottle holders were there. If there is one thing I have seen is that people, especially texans and other southerners, need to have that 2nd holder.

Seems like it wouldn't be a big deal but for every extra pocket, flap, zipper, bottle holder you are looking at $5. In the end it all adds up, to get prices were it makes sense to try and do we have to make certain sacrifices as well as make the shape of the bag function well.

It's a lot harder to manufacture a bag at our prices than you think.

Seems like it wouldn't be a big deal but for every extra pocket, flap, zipper, bottle holder you are looking at $5. In the end it all adds up, to get prices were it makes sense to try and do we have to make certain sacrifices as well as make the shape of the bag function well.

It's a lot harder to manufacture a bag at our prices than you think.

I have no doubt Chris. It was merely an observation. Still excited to see the design.

Oh no I was just letting everyone know that it's not an oversight by us, just logistical it will all depend. We will try to have 2 bottle holders in all our bags :)

Okay guys we have had some orders for the second run contender. Thanks again

Update: We will be putting up pics of the new side panel of the bag this week.

We will also be offering a Trade up program for first run buyers: anyone who bought a first run can now feel free to sell their 1st run and buy a new 2nd run upgraded Contender for $125!!

PF

Okay guys we have had some orders for the second run contender. Thanks again

Update: We will be putting up pics of the new side panel of the bag this week.

We will also be offering a Trade up program for first run buyers: anyone who bought a first run can now feel free to sell their 1st run and buy a new 2nd run upgraded Contender for $125!!

PF

That is an awesome offer Chris! going to the official thread now!

Agreed!! We wanted to give supporters of the first run bag a break and to give thanks for their support!

Contact PF directly to get the reduced $125 price for first run buyers only.

Dang Chris you just had to go ahead and do that to me lol. Wish it was winter so I could go without a bag haha. Il need to do some searching for a future buyer.

MJ bags are a bit more just because money goes to support MJ and with the customization of the bag. $140 for the MJ bag upgrade.

Dang Chris you just had to go ahead and do that to me lol. Wish it was winter so I could go without a bag haha. Il need to do some searching for a future buyer.

Sorry lol, we just want to be fair to guys who have helped airport us and this is absolute rock bottom for a ba of this caliber.

I know I'm trying to find a buddy that will buy my bag when the time comes so I can Pre order now haha. Your. Awesome Chris thanks.

Agreed!! We wanted to give supporters of the first run bag a break and to give thanks for their support!

Contact PF directly to get the reduced $125 price for first run buyers only.
Thank lord jeebus!

I like the idea of a bag that holds 12-15 discs. Something like the Upper Park Shift, but that can stand on its own when placed on the ground. This bag is priced nicely, although not with the higher grade materials that you use. I could see something like this being in the $125 price range and I would be all over it. I sure do like the vertical storage in the Upper Park Shift and Gorilla Boy Simian. Just my two cents.

All good opinions, we should have an awesome bag here in the future along with the contender to help get prices below $100.

Thank lord jeebus!

Here is te cut out side panel for the 2nd run contender. The bag has the ability to hold 3-4 discs extra as well as another hoodie if need be. Again this is just a pic of the side panel and not the full bag, the pocket will actually be colored and not black as on this bag. The bag will look great with these new additons.

PF

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 44