• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

If u look at the timelines of the last bags..it took two weeks for anyone to get their bags once they shipped to PF..so I'm guessing monday the 12th is when we will all be happy :) but next week would be super awesome!!!!!

If u look at the timelines of the last bags..it took two weeks for anyone to get their bags once they shipped to PF..so I'm guessing monday the 12th is when we will all be happy :) but next week would be super awesome!!!!!

I'm not sure where you are located, I'm in Florida so I will have a shorter shipping time than probably the western half of the country. Last go round PF got the bags on April 2nd and I got my bags on April 9th, exactly one week later.

I'm not sure where you are located, I'm in Florida so I will have a shorter shipping time than probably the western half of the country. Last go round PF got the bags on April 2nd and I got my bags on April 9th, exactly one week later.

Also depends on which colors ship from PF first

Some, hopefully most (or all) of you should enjoy your weekend with whatever bag you are currently using. You could very well be using a really awesome new BackPak bag next weekend!

Some, hopefully most (or all) of you should enjoy your weekend with whatever bag you are currently using. You could very well be using a really awesome new BackPak bag next weekend!

so stoked to see mine waiting for me at my house when I return from new mexico!

Yeah...everyone has been on their best behavior...very patient... :clap:

...but it has been a full week since they were scheduled to start shipping to Chris...and so far no word that they actually shipped...or arrived in proper order...lets stay optimistic :)

Yeah...everyone has been on their best behavior...very patient... :clap:

...but it has been a full week since they were scheduled to start shipping to Chris...and so far no word that they actually shipped...or arrived in proper order...lets stay optimistic :)

I received word from Chris this morning via text. Labels have been made and all bags will ship today. It's just him running all this but rest assured, you haven't been forgotten :)

I received word from Chris this morning via text. Labels have been made and all bags will ship today. It's just him running all this but rest assured, you haven't been forgotten :)

:clap: for this ^^^^^

Thanks Chris! This will be my first PF and backpack style bag but I have heard many good things...I think I made a great choice!