• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

The day is young yet, I'm sure in due time we will get updates, more coffee would also be nice!

Bags are being put on truck and shipped to me today. I will send them out this week as they all arrive. Just at the mercy of UPS now.

Enjoy your bags...as for Prometheus those who got in on the pre-order will be sent a disc separately from the bag.

I will post pics as I ship the bags out.

Chris

Bags are being put on truck and shipped to me today. I will send them out this week as they all arrive. Just at the mercy of UPS now.

Enjoy your bags...as for Prometheus those who got in on the pre-order will be sent a disc separately from the bag.

Chris

This is awesome!

Chris

And now this is where the waiting game gets really intense

Anyone who orders a new bag will get a disc. We have about 10 extra bags waiting to be sold and with it you will receive a first run Prometheus.

I also need to be clear that PF and Salient are seperate companies on paper. However since I am majority owner in Salient I have the ability to throw in extras and I will do so accordingly to keep everyone happy.

Chris

So only pre-orders get the disc? Not anyone who got in on the "overstock"? How about the "custom decals" that are stated on the PF website? Just trying to get clarification for all those who ordered.

So only pre-orders get the disc? Not anyone who got in on the "overstock"? How about the "custom decals" that are stated on the PF website? Just trying to get clarification for all those who ordered.

Yes, all customers will receive decals tho.

So if I order right now, do I get the disc too? Is it considered a pre-order since they are not for sale regularly yet?

Anyone who orders a new bag will get a disc. We have about 10 extra bags waiting to be sold and with it you will receive a first run Prometheus.

I also need to be clear that PF and Salient are seperate companies on paper. However since I am majority owner in Salient I have the ability to throw in extras and I will do so accordingly to keep everyone happy.

Yes, all customers will receive decals tho.

Chris, it seems quite clear from your post on 7/10 that the ~10 'overstock' orders would include a disc as well. But from your last posts it seems that you are changing that. Can you confirm if I am reading that correctly, and if so can you explain why that was changed? This really only affects 5-10 people, but one of them is me :)

Thanks in advance for the clarification. Very excited about my bag which is just two UPS trips from my door. :thmbup:

Chris, it seems quite clear from your post on 7/10 that the ~10 'overstock' orders would include a disc as well. But from your last posts it seems that you are changing that. Can you confirm if I am reading that correctly, and if so can you explain why that was changed? This really only affects 5-10 people, but one of them is me :)

Thanks in advance for the clarification. Very excited about my bag which is just two UPS trips from my door. :thmbup:

Everyone will receive a disc. It might not come with the bag but will come.

I get a ton of emails, questions and calls so sorry if my responses are unclear. No fear you will get what I promised.

As bags are rolling in they will be shipped promptly. Please limit emails or questions on when your specific bag is being shipped as that sets everyone back when we could be sending out bags or stamping discs.

This thread has been eerily quiet over the last two days. Has anyone recv'd their tracking info yet?

probably not. At the earliest the bags probably got to SC today. If not tomorrow. My guess is won't hear of any tracking numbers til friday

My hope is that on this day next week I have a box sitting on my porch, that's my hope anyway!

Latest posts