• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

So if I order right now, do I get the disc too? Is it considered a pre-order since they are not for sale regularly yet?

I dont believe so, the actual pre order ended a while ago but you can still get a bag from the extras coming in. You would need to email Chris about the disc thing if you order right now

Anyone who orders a new bag will get a disc. We have about 10 extra bags waiting to be sold and with it you will receive a first run Prometheus.

I also need to be clear that PF and Salient are seperate companies on paper. However since I am majority owner in Salient I have the ability to throw in extras and I will do so accordingly to keep everyone happy.

Salient is not just discs, we will have both a shoe and bag here in the fall. We are trying to become the first all encompassing brand for the sport of DG and as expected it is a huge undertaking along with my day job. Thanks for the support fellas.

Green has never been run in the Contender and I won't see it until I receive the rest of the colors. The same green material is used our our performance bag and you can see those pics on the website under the pics and videos page.

This thread has been silent for a week. We contender owners/future owners/upgraders must be getting patient in our old age. lol

Haha very true, we only have 10 extra spots open for 2nd run contenders. The improvements are great so don't hesitate to get a new Contender. We currently have orange, black, green, and purple available I believe. Shipping at the end of the month.