• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

I know everything is moving really fast with everything that is going on, is there a tentative time frame for the launch of Salient Discs web site? I'm only asking because on twitter and Facebook the link is present.

The website won't go live til official announcement

feel free to send any testers up this way in Gville. I would be happy to give them a chuck.

LOL!!!

The 2nd run contender will have updated info on the website. The skirmish is a work in progress, I am not at the forefront of the skirmish project so my updates are limited but I have been told a finished version will be done by the end of June.

Any new updates? I'm only asking because the site doesn't have any new updates on it yet, and I'm excited, and can't wait to get my hands on this awesome product!

Any new updates? I'm only asking because the site doesn't have any new updates on it yet, and I'm excited, and can't wait to get my hands on this awesome product!

We will get a huge update towards the end of June on the skirmish and will probably start hearing about the arriving 2nd run contenders around the same time

We will get a huge update towards the end of June on the skirmish and will probably start hearing about the arriving 2nd run contenders around the same time

Perhaps I should have clarified! I'm just looking for updates on the 2nd Run contender, not that I don't care about the Skirmish, but I ordered a 2nd Run contender, and this Thread's title is Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG.

It was stated that photos and videos would be uploaded to the website. The website states that by the end of this week a shipping date would be published, which that was changed from last week, as it originally stated that a shipping date would be published at the end of the first week of June.

Perhaps I should have clarified! I'm just looking for updates on the 2nd Run contender, not that I don't care about the Skirmish, but I ordered a 2nd Run contender, and this Thread's title is Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG.

It was stated that photos and videos would be uploaded to the website. The website states that by the end of this week a shipping date would be published, which that was changed from last week, as it originally stated that a shipping date would be published at the end of the first week of June.

This is true, no update at the end of the 2nd week in June.

Ah my apologies. I have been in contact with Chris and between salient, PF and his physical therapy he is really busy. We just need to be a little more patient. If we don't have an update by Wednesday of next week i will email him to see what's up

Ah my apologies. I have been in contact with Chris and between salient, PF and his physical therapy he is really busy. We just need to be a little more patient. If we don't have an update by Wednesday of next week i will email him to see what's up

Come on DGFanatic, these delays on updates is getting all too common with DG companies and there releases. I am as excited about these 2nd runs as everyone else. The website said there would be an update the first week of June, it suddenly changed to the 2nd week of June and as of this post, no update.

So what I'm taking from this is the following. Physical Flight is a small company that has taken on more then they can handle. This might just be me but, common sense says, take care of the company that got you going, and don't let it take a back seat!

I appreciate that PF is trying to be a game changer, and expand in the overall sport, but don't put out miss leading information, and don't take on more then you can handle. From where I'm sitting, game changer or not a company is only as good as its core values, and PF's core values aren't looking to hot right now!

So what I'm taking from this is the following. Physical Flight is a small company that has taken on more then they can handle. This might just be me but, common sense says, take care of the company that got you going, and don't let it take a back seat!

I appreciate that PF is trying to be a game changer, and expand in the overall sport, but don't put out miss leading information, and don't take on more then you can handle. From where I'm sitting, game changer or not a company is only as good as its core values, and PF's core values aren't looking to hot right now!

You completely missed out on what i said and one thing you have to remember is DG is not Chris' life. His physical therapy practice is. That always takes priority but he never fails to update us and a release date has never been pushed back. Remember that

Please don't be confused Physical Flight, SD , and my medical practice are equally important to me and my values have not changed.

The bags are being made as we speak (both Contender and Skirmish). I will not post a date on shipping until I can be 100% sure it can be met which is how PF has always been run so I can assure you our values have not changed.

The reason I can offer prices that I do on bags is directly related to my day job as a physician and not having to mark up prices 100% so I ask that everyone be patient and I will do my best to have pics/video of 2nd run Contender this upcoming week as well the Skirmish the next week.

lol, yes, Chris went to medical school and built a practice healing the injured and suffering so that making disc golf bags for testy forum posters could be "the company that got him going."

lol, yes, Chris went to medical school and built a practice healing the injured and suffering so that making disc golf bags for testy forum posters could be "the company that got him going."

This was taken out of context, I was referring to Physical Flight! I understand that Physical Flight isn't his only source of income and that he has gone to medical school. I was referring to the fact that Physical Flight has started branching out to quite a few other projects, to expand on the sport of Disc Golf. To me as a consumer it feels like they are spreading themselves thin, and in turn it feels like the 2nd run contender is taking a big back seat to the other projects.

This "testy forum poster" as you put it, is someone who is excited about a bag that he already paid for, and who has been following the thread, and Physical Flight's website. Which correct me if I'm wrong, both website and thread stated everything I've re-stated, with the exception of things I've posted in my opinion? Updated pictures and video, and for sure a shipping date by a certain date, which has now changed twice.

Before you get on here and attempt to judge me from a far as a "testy forum poster", think about this! I didn't throw my profession in anyone's face, and I'm not going to, because I'll leave you feeling very silly! I also didn't get on here or post on a companies web site that by certain dates, certain things would be published, Physical Flight did. So excuse me for getting irritated when the company doesn't keep me as a consumer well informed!

Please don't be confused Physical Flight, SD , and my medical practice are equally important to me and my values have not changed.

The bags are being made as we speak (both Contender and Skirmish). I will not post a date on shipping until I can be 100% sure it can be met which is how PF has always been run so I can assure you our values have not changed.

The reason I can offer prices that I do on bags is directly related to my day job as a physician and not having to mark up prices 100% so I ask that everyone be patient and I will do my best to have pics/video of 2nd run Contender this upcoming week as well the Skirmish the next week.

I can appreciate that all of those things are equally important to you. I have things in my life that I'm passionate about myself! I'm irritated because dates keep changing on when it will be published that the 2nd Run contender will ship, and no photo's or video have been posted yet. Other then please be patient and they are being made right now, those are the only updates we've really received.

I'm also irritated because, someone like myself has to post what I did to get a response from the company, as opposed to the company coming out and saying, it's taking a little bit longer to do this or that with the bag, and it's delaying a published ship date. At least if that happened, we would be well informed and would have an understanding of why!

I'm by no means a business owner, but I do know that keeping the consumer well informed, helps avoid irritation.

We have not published an exact ship date and if you feel slighted or irritated I personally apologize and when I get home I will refund you.

You can also email me from the website and not have to post on here to get a reply, I always answer my PF emails from my personal email so that customers know I am very attentive.

Chris

Latest posts