• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Skirmish, Skirmish, Skirmish

Stop with the teasing. I have been buying up bags left and right just to try them out and I am going to be mad when I find out I should have been Mr. Patient and waited for the Skirmish. I will buy it regardless, although it may put me "in the dog house".

I've been glued to the Physical Flight website all week in search of the shipment date of the 2nd run contender bag. Who else is excited about getting their's?

Video and update on shipping is this coming week.

Noticed this on the "PhysicalFlightDG.com" Site -

Welcome to Physical Flight!!
The 2nd Run Contender Backpack Pre-Order has now ended. For a limited time we may have some overstock from the pre-order which will ship at the same time as the pre-orders. 2nd run Contenders will ship in late June (a specific date will be updated the first week of June.)

Today (Saturday) ends the first week in June. Update on Sunday/Monday?

I wish I had the money to get a second run! My first run is doing just fine though...I love the Rhino logo, I don't know why, but I love having it on the bag. Red, blue and black is a sweet color combo as well. Keep up the good work, gents!

Noticed this on the "PhysicalFlightDG.com" Site -

Welcome to Physical Flight!!
The 2nd Run Contender Backpack Pre-Order has now ended. For a limited time we may have some overstock from the pre-order which will ship at the same time as the pre-orders. 2nd run Contenders will ship in late June (a specific date will be updated the first week of June.)

Today (Saturday) ends the first week in June. Update on Sunday/Monday?

Just waiting for confirmation from the production guys this week. I will know more this week and update the site accordingly.

Awesome! And the Skirmish too I hope. Haha.

You change your sig. Nice.

I should have updates on everything this week as well as the video review of the contender. I'm having to prioritize between discs and bags so thing are moving slower than usual, but that just means the bags will come out perfect.

I should have updates on everything this week as well as the video review of the contender. I'm having to prioritize between discs and bags so thing are moving slower than usual, but that just means the bags will come out perfect.

Prometheii (more than 1 Prometheus)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 42
The blue ones look like distance drivers, I like the color! I'm finding comfort in knowing that extra time is being taken to assemble the contender's, that just means it will be more mechanically sound!

We have a range of weights in the 170s all the way down to the 130s lol

Wow I'm surprised you guys can flex the weight that much. The Prometheus looks close to a speed 13. I know you said it's hard to put it on a scale because they are so different. Geez I wish they would just hit my door step.

Yes the contenders are being put together as week speak. We want to make sure they are perfect as possible.

The blue is pretty sexy. Check out the Salient Discs Facebook and twitter for updates and pics.

Yes the contenders are being put together as week speak. We want to make sure they are perfect as possible.

The blue is pretty sexy. Check out the Salient Discs Facebook and twitter for updates and pics.

Nice

I know everything is moving really fast with everything that is going on, is there a tentative time frame for the launch of Salient Discs web site? I'm only asking because on twitter and Facebook the link is present.

Latest posts