• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

^^i do want to clarify that the deal is still early and PF will still be the namesake used since we already have a footing. I would also like to say the brand is not what I would call "Major" brand. However if you know anything about high-end backpacks, cases etc then you will recognize them. It is a well seasoned brand with an emphasis on design and resources much greater than I have.

The bags will continue to be made in the US, but with much larger margins to be made than what I have been able to do in the past.

Hey Guys,
Does anyone have info on when the Skirmish might be released? I know that Kilgus was saying just before he went on his honeymoon that it might be 7-10days away. Has that changed at all with the news of the company / brand that PF is going to be partnering with? Also with the closing of the PF official dgcr thread, is there a new thread dedicated to PF in it's place?
cheers.

Not sure why they continuously close every PF thread but again I have a pretty good feeling of how the hierarchy works and they don't want anyone shaking things up. If anyone would like to add another PF thread to the bags page feel free to do that since they currently have like 5 Grip threads and no PF threads.

Any who the skirmish will be updated when everything is in line, not sure exactly when that will be due to the recent change.

They get locked because dgfanatic keeps using the word "official" in the title and only owners and employees can make official threads. Every Grip/Mahal/etc. thread is just a fan thread.

Please tell me about the situation happening at the bottom of the "team" page on your website.

Is that a golf mahal?? Dr Chris having his caddy wear mahal that hasn't been fitted properly?

I lol at this picture. Terrible PR.

Please tell me about the situation happening at the bottom of the "team" page on your website.

Is that a golf mahal?? Dr Chris having his caddy wear mahal that hasn't been fitted properly?

I lol at this picture. Terrible PR.

Considering it doesn't make sense to have a golf mahal on a PF page I actually LOL at the fact you would ask that question.

It's our first backpack we made 2 years ago called the Jet Pak in that picture before Prodiscus copied the name.

Thanks for the interest tho.

Hey Chris hope the honeymoon went well. How are things progressing with the 2nd run bags.

Second run bags are going well, we will have a sample of the outlined changes shipped out to us sometime next week. At that point we will know the exact date for arrival.

We have also reformed the straps to make them a little more comfortable and forgiving. We went back to our original Challenger style straps with a connection in the middle.

Chris

Second run bags are going well, we will have a sample of the outlined changes shipped out to us sometime next week. At that point we will know the exact date for arrival.

We have also reformed the straps to make them a little more comfortable and forgiving. We went back to our original Challenger style straps with a connection in the middle.

Chris

This pumps me up, I can't wait to rock my new bag!

Update on the Skirmish:

Spoke to the new design team today and we are excited about what the direction the bag will be going in. Unlike our previous designs which have been designed primarily in house, we will be utilizing the professional designers and artists that the new investors have presented us. This will entitle us to have the most aesthetic, comfortable and functional bag possible. We will also have new logos placed on the bag with aesthetics and functionality being on equal footing.

The process is a bit longer from initial start to finish however it will allow us to not have to do pre-orders past the first run Skirmish and have a running stock in the future, making waiting a thing of the past. Therefore we have to make the bag perfect from the beginning which will take some extra time.

A full rendering will be available shortly. Again expect the best small/medium capacity bag (16-18 discs) at the best price on the market.

Thanks,

Chris

Update on the Skirmish:

Spoke to the new design team today and we are excited about what the direction the bag will be going in. Unlike our previous designs which have been designed primarily in house, we will be utilizing the professional designers and artists that the new investors have presented us. This will entitle us to have the most aesthetic, comfortable and functional bag possible. We will also have new logos placed on the bag with aesthetics and functionality being on equal footing.

The process is a bit longer from initial start to finish however it will allow us to not have to do pre-orders past the first run Skirmish and have a running stock in the future, making waiting a thing of the past. Therefore we have to make the bag perfect from the beginning which will take some extra time.

A full rendering will be available shortly. Again expect the best small/medium capacity bag (16-18 discs) at the best price on the market.

Thanks,

Chris

I am ready to put down some $$ on the Skirmish.

Same here, same here. It's gotten to the point that I get that little buzz of excitement when I see there's been a new post by kilgus, only to experience that pang of disappointment to read a one-liner reply to some joke from another post that's got nothing to do with release info on the skirmish. how sad am i? - hypothetical question there, answers not neccessary! :)

Heh heh I guess I was hoping for lots of comments along the lines of: "nah you're not sad bro, I do just the same thing", but it would seem I'm alone in that thinking. :)

Heh heh I guess I was hoping for lots of comments along the lines of: "nah you're not sad bro, I do just the same thing", but it would seem I'm alone in that thinking. :)

Haha you aren't alone.

The Skirmish will take longer than any other bag for us to get out to consumers just because we are going to need VERY large quantities to get the price point we want. Along with that with behind closed door changes we need to make sure it is feasible from a business stand point. We will have pics renderings etc sometime in the future. (**the skirmish will feature a small combo of horizontal storage and vertical storage in a very sexy package :)

As for the 2nd run Contender I will post a pic on the website and Facebook next week when I receive it. The upgrades will change the look of the bag slightly and make it very unique.

I will be of the radar in the future dealing with Salient so if I do not respond on here then don't be alarmed.

Latest posts