• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Hey guys as I venture off into the world of marriage I would like to think everyone for the support over the last two years in which we began with our flagship Performance bag, then the jet pack, followed by our last two backpacks the Challenger and Contender. In the future we will continue to carry the Contender as our featured large pack and also produce our new smaller backpack the "Skirmish."

With that said we are proud to announce some exciting news for PF:

1. Physical Flight Disc Golf Bags has now formed a new company to take disc golf discs to the next level! The new company will be launched in June and will be a full time venture in which we will include a professionally built website, video reviews, pictures and the first robotic disc tester.

-Many may ask how will this new disc golf manufacturer be different than the rest?

The answer has many parts however due to our location, the owners backgrounds (1 chemist, 1 physicist, 1 engineer, and 1 physician), we have the know how and also the resources of a major university to help take flying discs to a level unseen before.

SD as we will refer to the new company will focus on 3 major points.
1. Consistency run discs with temp, humidity, climate controlled ISO certified injection molding, which includes robotic disc extrusion from the mold as well as exact removal times dramatically decreasing disc flaws (PLH, warping, inconsistent doming).
2. Disc technolgy advancement which I can not reveal yet but our first disc will not be a clone of any other disc on the market and will include our patent pending blend of polymers that have resins that are released with different levels of pressure and ability to bond in moist conditions.
3. More to come....we can't give it all away yet.

We will also be releasing a new disc golf specific shoe at an affordable price. Prototype shoes are being drafted now and release should be available late summer.

Stay tuned and information for social media, the new website and tester discs will be sent out very soon.

:hfive:

Conratulations on the new venture. I look forward to seeing how well you prove how "unavoidable" all the inconsistencies in our equipment truly are. Hopefully you can do it at a price point that rivals your bags in that market.

Sorry for the grammar but I'm on an iPhone and it has a mind of its own especially when I'm walking and writing.

Hey guys as I venture off into the world of marriage I would like to think everyone for the support over the last two years in which we began with our flagship Performance bag, then the jet pack, followed by our last two backpacks the Challenger and Contender. In the future we will continue to carry the Contender as our featured large pack and also produce our new smaller backpack the "Skirmish."

With that said we are proud to announce some exciting news for PF:

1. Physical Flight Disc Golf Bags has now formed a new company to take disc golf discs to the next level! The new company will be launched in June and will be a full time venture in which we will include a professionally built website, video reviews, pictures and the first robotic disc tester.

-Many may ask how will this new disc golf manufacturer be different than the rest?

The answer has many parts however due to our location, the owners backgrounds (1 chemist, 1 physicist, 1 engineer, and 1 physician), we have the know how and also the resources of a major university to help take flying discs to a level unseen before.

SD as we will refer to the new company will focus on 3 major points.
1. Consistency run discs with temp, humidity, climate controlled ISO certified injection molding, which includes robotic disc extrusion from the mold as well as exact removal times dramatically decreasing disc flaws (PLH, warping, inconsistent doming).
2. Disc technolgy advancement which I can not reveal yet but our first disc will not be a clone of any other disc on the market and will include our patent pending blend of polymers that have resins that are released with different levels of pressure and ability to bond in moist conditions.
3. More to come....we can't give it all away yet.

We will also be releasing a new disc golf specific shoe at an affordable price. Prototype shoes are being drafted now and release should be available late summer.

Stay tuned and information for social media, the new website and tester discs will be sent out very soon.

LIKE!:thmbup:

Congrats on your Marriage!!!

Literally walking on the plane now but I have my ipad with me so this will be short, hopefully in the next 2 weeks for the new bag.

Wow! Sounds exciting. Loving the sound of the direction you guys are taking. You've got a disc-buyer here already without even seeing any of your discs! Count me in for the ride. :)
Now go put that ipad away and do not even think about checking it or replying to anything until you're back and settled after the honeymoon! :)

That's not the official website, it was just a mock draft we had put together to look at functionality and not necessarily details.

More info to come

Orders for the 2nd run bags have been submitted and will ship sometime in June. I will nail down the exact date when I get back in town. Cheers

Need to open up orders again now that Grip has a bunch of folks a little ticked off. $252 for a bag that is really similar to the last. Unbelievable!

Orders are open on the order page. All order received will still ship in June.

I can't wait to receive and reveal our smaller, sexy bag that is still made of top flight materials.
You guys should be impressed!! Talk when I get back from the Dominican. Btw the Contender bag has a built in divider.

Talk when I get back from the Dominican.

Love the Dominican Republic... so much we're going back again (went last March) in 3 weeks! I'll miss the KC Wide Open, but I won't be thinking much about disc golf that week... as alas, there are no courses on the island.

We'll be in Puerta Plata again... where'd you go?

I'm still in Punta Cana and its awesome!! They treat you like royalty.

The new divider will be removable. Just Velcro in and there you go.

Maybe I should just add a few bigger logos and an extra color and jack up the price by about $60 and call it the E-version Contender...E for expensive. Lol jk ;) price will stay $165 for as long as I can see and hopefully the skirmish will be that 16-18 discs bag or less with a lifetime warranty that people have been waiting for. Only time will tell.

Cheers guys. Scotty you should definitely come back to the Dominican.

hopefully the skirmish will be that 16-18 discs bag or less with a lifetime warranty that people have been waiting for. Only time will tell.

That's a good size for a bag(disc wise.) Hopefully there won't be a ton of storage room, too many of the new bags coming out are too big.

:popcorn: