• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

The new bag is under construction and will hopefully be complete in 7-10 days.

So far this is what we are going with (tentatively):

-16 disc capacity in the main compartment
-Putter pouch up top
-Side storage that can hold discs also if wanting to get into the 18-20 disc range.
-Dual cup holders
-stool/umbrella pockets
-side mini pockets

The new bag will be our medium size pack that doesn't have the disc capacity that the Contender had but had just as much storage.

Price point is below $100 with most likely a lifetime warranty.

Hopefully this will make other companies take notice that raising cost 300% for a bag to use in the sport we love will not fly anymore because if a small company can make it work then so can everyone else.
LIKE :thmbup:

I wish this bag would be out so I can pre-sell my Big Hyzer Ergo Bag that I may get in 2 to 4 to 6 more weeks and just order this PF Small Bag.

I've noticed John has had multiple issues getting his bags out which suck and I feel for him and Big Hyzer. I'm just glad we got our bags out on time and didnt have people chomping at the bit like I'm sure he has with his 3rd different delay.

UPDATE: Today at 12 midnight pacific time pre-orders for the 2nd run Contender Backpack will end. Orders will be put in tomorrow and after that I will have a specific date for arrival and will post accordingly.

I too would agree on the Physical Flight Skirmish.

I have also come up with $100 in my Paypal account to purchase this new beauty whenever it comes out for pre-sale.