• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

We have not published an exact ship date and if you feel slighted or irritated I personally apologize and when I get home I will refund you.

You can also email me from the website and not have to post on here to get a reply, I always answer my PF emails from my personal email so that customers know I am very attentive.

Chris

Damn. I want a Skirmish even more now! I want to email you, but I have nothing of importance that I need to know! Just waiting on pics and a final price point. :D

This thread has been quiet...

Well I'm one day early, here is the 2nd run Contender and its features:

Updates:
1. High density foam now replaces the bottom plastic insert giving added comfort for your low back
2. Functional mini pocket lol
3. Sternum straps now moved down 3 inches to make more comfortable for bigger guys
4. Side zippered vertical pockets for added disc capacity or storage.
5. REMOVABLE VELCRO DIVIDER ALLOWS YOU TO CARRY 10-15 discs without discs flopping around
6. Birdie bag pockets or extra mini pockets.

Attachments

• DSCN1177.jpg
    DSCN1177.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 82
  • DSCN1180.jpg
    DSCN1180.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSCN1178.jpg
    DSCN1178.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 70

Updates:
1. High density foam now replaces the bottom plastic insert giving added comfort for your low back
3. Sternum straps now moved down 3 inches to make more comfortable for bigger guys
5. REMOVABLE VELCRO DIVIDER ALLOWS YOU TO CARRY 10-15 discs without discs flopping around

The best bag on the market just got 100 TIMES BETTER!!!! SEEEXXXXYYYY!

Updates:

I'm loving it, it's going to be beyond worth the wait!

Updates:

Danggg thats nice!:clap::thmbup:

Yep. I know I'm making the right decision now. Haha. I'm having many issues with the bank right now, or I'd have paid days ago!! Can't wait though!

2nd run Contenders with dividers, zippered side storage, and new mini pocket as well as bottom padded compartment for increased comfort will be ready to go on July 29th and possibly sooner.

We have a limited number of extra bags with this next run that can be ordered on the website right now if anyone wants to snag one up when they ship the end of this month.

Thanks for everyone who ordered. I was told an update for the skirmish would be late this upcoming week or the week after.

2nd run Contenders with dividers, zippered side storage, and new mini pocket as well as bottom padded compartment for increased comfort will be ready to go on July 29th and possibly sooner.

We have a limited number of extra bags with this next run that can be ordered on the website right now if anyone wants to snag one up when they ship the end of this month.

Thanks for everyone who ordered. I was told an update for the skirmish would be late this upcoming week or the week after.

Thanks for the update Chris! These folks that pre ordered are going to be super excited. I cannot wait till my friend gets his to check it out. I am happy with the current bag I am using, but would love to compare this to what I have.

In addition, I am excited about the Skirmish update coming soon.

This is great news.

Sounds awesome! 1st run Contender holding up nicely here at Am Worlds in Emporia. Lots of lookers asking about it. Even though 546 folks got DD Ranger backpacks in the players pack, I'll be selling mine as it really doesn't compare to my Contender...

Kilgus has been all over the Skirmish today, not much going on with the Contender as everyone awaits a final shipping notification and additional pictures.

Final shipping arrival date was mentioned a few posts earlier. New photos won't be up til I receive all the colors.

So with the slower than expected launch of the SD line, will we still be getting a disc when our Contender2's ship?