• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Haha very true, we only have 10 extra spots open for 2nd run contenders. The improvements are great so don't hesitate to get a new Contender. We currently have orange, black, green, and purple available I believe. Shipping at the end of the month.

Do you have a link to pics of the different color bags? Thanks................jb

Do you have a link to pics of the different color bags? Thanks................jb

Jb, If you look at a few posts above Stemple directs you to the pics of the first run colors. I do not have pics of all the colors of the 2nd run and won't have them until I receive the bags in about 1 week and a half, by then we will be sold out. The Facebook and website has plenty of pics of all the colors of our bags.

Chris

Almost completely sold out of the extra bags of the 2nd run Contenders.

I have also dropped the price on the MJ purple and black bags.

Update:

-Green, navy, royal sold out
- 3 purple
- 2 orange
- 2 all black
- 1 red
- 1 grey

www.physicalflightdg.com

2nd run Contenders with dividers, zippered side storage, and new mini pocket as well as bottom padded compartment for increased comfort will be ready to go on July 29th and possibly sooner.

We have a limited number of extra bags with this next run that can be ordered on the website right now if anyone wants to snag one up when they ship the end of this month.

Thanks for everyone who ordered. I was told an update for the skirmish would be late this upcoming week or the week after.

Only a few more days....

Just curious!

Comes in UPS, about 2 to 3 business days i believe

Is this the official word from Physical Flight, or is it the time frame that you were given on the first run, or did you ask Chris? I'm asking because I don't see anywhere on the website or in the thread that states that information!

Is this the official word from Physical Flight, or is it the time frame that you were given on the first run, or did you ask Chris? I'm asking because I don't see anywhere on the website or in the thread that states that information!

This is what the period was when i ordered my first run, PF could be going a different route this time around, my apologies, Kilgus will be on later im sure with your answer

He is correct, shipping usually take 3 days average on the east coast. We use UPS. I will update on here when bags are shipping.

As a contender 2 buyer I was a little jealous the skirmish/catalyst got its own video lol. The contender 2 doesnt have the pockets that go all the way to the top of the bag like the catalyst does it?

As a contender 2 buyer I was a little jealous the skirmish/catalyst got its own video lol. The contender 2 doesnt have the pockets that go all the way to the top of the bag like the catalyst does it?

I can answer that, it doesn't but it still has huge top storage as well as the huge side 3d pockets capable of holding 4 drivers