• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Core OOP?

TKWolverine

Birdie Member
I heard a rumor that the Core is going OOP. Can anybody confirm this?

Also, if the rumor is true, is Latitude 64 ceasing production of any other discs besides the Core?

I have also heard this, and I heard that the Sampo, and the Thief will also be going OOP this year, but nothing official yet from the companies

According to the Trilogy Talk blog, the Falchion is also on the way out.

i forgot completely about this disc

i think i have one or three laying around in storage

I am surprised it is still in production. There were rumors of the Core going OOP 4 years ago when the Claymore came out.

Damn Latitude - every new mold is made for big arms throwing in the Kansas wind. Finesse discs? Whens the last time most vendors has a Gold Line River in stock?

Saint Pro, River Pro, Ballista Pro, Gladiator, Recoil, Musket, Pioneer, etc. Other good molds will likely be following the Falchion out the door, like the Maul.

Damn Latitude - every new mold is made for big arms throwing in the Kansas wind. Finesse discs? Whens the last time most vendors has a Gold Line River in stock?

Saint Pro, River Pro, Ballista Pro, Gladiator, Recoil, Musket, Pioneer, etc. Other good molds will likely be following the Falchion out the door, like the Maul.

I was thinking along similar lines, but I was thinking they are making only stuff their pros want and what more advanced players will throw, while forgetting about the casual/amaeteur player and leaving us in the dust.

Not only is your statement about Gold Line spot on, but trying to get a Classic Marshal that is NOT a Burst and therefore $3 per disc more is getting more and more difficult. And now with these OOP selections, my business Trilogy is losing.

I've been throwing the same Core for like 5 years. If it goes OOP maybe should pick up another...

Although it doesn't like wind all that much, it's truly got a glide of 6 for me. That can get you into trouble in the open, but nothing glides down low hallways like the Core, for that speed range.

Do people find much difference between Core and Fuse?

DD actually just put a Gold Line River up for sale on their page in burst plastic