• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course Baggers

200 is nothing to sneeze at.

Everyone who's ahead of you, had "only" played 200 at some point. And however long ago that was, they were damned happy to hit that, and subsequent milestones.
Agreed.

By the way, @BogeyNoMore, I'm stalking you on the uDisc leaderboard. I have a ways to go, and there's a big jump in the space just below you.

Very nice to get 200. not an easy feat depending on where you live.

I remember trying to get to 1000, it seemed so far away. That was 814 courses ago. Trust me, don't get addicted to course collecting, it's not easy.

To give you an idea

1988-2015 played 248 courses

2016-present played 1566 courses including adding 300 in 2023

I did make it a point in the last few months to hit that 300 goal last year.

so far this year I have added 108 in 5 months.

I added Course #600 today. One of the courses on my south Atlanta itinerary ended up being closed to the public due to family camp week at the church, so with some adjusting, course #600 ended up being a six-hole elementary school layout that was just over 600 feet long.

B965C306-188F-44AA-8EC8-5E9B0D67F7AA.jpeg

Last edited:
Today was a day of milestones for me - I played my 250th course AND 18th, 19th, and 20th states.

#250 and 18th state was at Stafford Woods in New Jersey, #251/19th was at Iron Hill in Delaware, and #252/20th was at Muddy Run DGC in Pennsylvania. Muddy Run will also be my 250th review.

I'm still planning on hitting Faylor Lake and Brakewell/Warwick this weekend too, weather permitting. This heat wave is no joke!

I'm still planning on hitting Faylor Lake and Brakewell/Warwick this weekend too, weather permitting. This heat wave is no joke!

Very nice! It would be tough in this heat but if you play Faylor Lake, also consider Agape Farm or maybe Quaker's Challenge. 😃

Very nice! It would be tough in this heat but if you play Faylor Lake, also consider Agape Farm or maybe Quaker's Challenge. 😃
Thank you! With this weather I don't know if I am going to have the energy for three 18s again tomorrow, hah. But I'll take a look at those.

Finally notched #500 today at Devou Park.
DGCR shows me at 491, but I include nine unlisted courses on my profile page.

Been playing about 20 years.
Hope to hit the 1K mark over the next 20. 🙂

Last edited:
Yesterday, I finally hit course my 100th just in the state of Tennessee. Burde Ridge. This is third state that I have eclipsed the century mark.View attachment 343391
Fun stat number of state with over 100 courses played, went to check out my totals and only two with one other I'm close too but the rest of the states need some work.

This this has been mentioned before. As far as number of courses listed on this web site

649 Texas
336 Kansas
237 Oklahoma
152 Arkansas
104 Missouri - got this one on my last disc golf day 2 weeks ago

If Louisiana had more courses, I would be able to get that state. Right now I have 68 listed and there are only 27 courses in the state in the ground I have not played. A couple of those I can't play due to being private (already tried a couple)

As far as Tennessee, I have been getting some every time I visit my mom, but that is usually only once a year. I will get it if I ever moved up there after I retire.

Yesterday, I finally hit my 100th course just in the state of Tennessee. Burde Ridge. This is third state that I have eclipsed the century mark.
I would have told you to tell Ed "hi" He lived in Paris TX for a little while before he moved to TN. He played my tournament a couple of times. he is also one of the reasons the course in Paris got to 18 holes and redesigned from my understanding.

I would have told you to tell Ed "hi" He lived in Paris TX for a little while before he moved to TN. He played my tournament a couple of times. he is also one of the reasons the course in Paris got to 18 holes and redesigned from my understanding.
We didnt run into Ed or Kim while we were there. Their dog Mojo did join us for entire round though. Awesome dog.

Latest posts