• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

David Vs. Goliath

Who will win???

• Goliath - 0 experience but crazy athletic

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • David - 2.5 years of experience and a solid 300 - 350ft. drive

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • Who cares, stop wasting valuable interwebs space

Votes: 20 13.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, sounds to me like goliath won, LOL.

Can't believe with 2 years of experience you couldn't beat Goliath... Pathetic John... Simply pathetic.

:doh:

facepalm6_1787.jpg

SafinFacePalm.jpg

facepalm.jpg

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

Rollers are nice get around and bail-out shots. You should of threw a regular star destro with those winds. Congrats on the win though.

I guess it would have been better to lay out all the rules before hand. A win is a win though. I wish there were a better ending though. :)

I'm not humble??? My avatar went from "david slaying goliath" to "man wearing dress" jusrt because folks think rollers are cheating and I kind of agreed with them. How much more humble can one be I wonder?
LOL, that avatar is hilarious. I meant being humble before the challenge. But you set yourself up, and the results proven that. A better strategy going in would to have given him more credit and say something like, ya you probably can throw decent distance after a few times with your athletic background and physique. Let's go out to the field and see how you throw. That's what I mean by being more humble. But I understand being in the spirit of competition. In the end, hopefully this gets him out to the course and he learns to play disc golf, that's a win-win situation for everyone.

Like I said earlier, play a quick and varied 6-hole set up as a rematch, and you'll toast him. Just lay out the rules beforehand. :)

Don't listen to them. Rollers are completely valid.

When he saw that, he must have felt like Tin Cup.