• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

Yes I had to tweak the cage a bit top make it fit both large and small bottles.
Those cages are so cheap, I got 4 of them for 16 bucks shipped.
I also backed out the nut and loctited it to gain another 1/8 inch of depth.
Really simple tweaks.

I like being able to carry any size bottle and not have to buy what fits the original setup.
Im also addicted to orange gatorade, so I had to figure out a way to get a 32oz bottle on the cart.

I just ordered the 40oz twofish drink holder (for sale @ Delta) at my local bike/disc shop. Might be a tad expensive but they promote and sponsor a few of our tourneys so I'm gonna give some $$ back to them.
Fits the nalgene, the powerade bottle can slip out because of the current bottle design. the stupid bottle has a narrow spot right where the bottle cage comes up.

Yes I had to tweak the cage a bit top make it fit both large and small bottles.
Those cages are so cheap, I got 4 of them for 16 bucks shipped.
I also backed out the nut and loctited it to gain another 1/8 inch of depth.
Really simple tweaks.

I like being able to carry any size bottle and not have to buy what fits the original setup.
Im also addicted to orange gatorade, so I had to figure out a way to get a 32oz bottle on the cart.

Also addicted, but to the purple 32oz powerade. and hard to go wrong getting 2 for $2.50 on the way to the course.

Just got tracking info on my cart. Also got a couple umbrella holders, a phone holder, and a bag boy up holder.

Everything is held together by straps and clips. Hopefully I will have a more permanent solution soon. I also have an umbrella holder (to hold it open) and a cellphone clip on the way.

This gives me a little more storage. This pouch unfortunately did not comfortably hold my camera again, and this is becoming a source of frustration. However. If I can securely attach this pouch to the pole, it provides the anchor points I need to strap my normal camera bag high enough away from the axles where it will not be dragging on the ground.

24959045021_3f81407fab_b.jpg

24425495233_441b791a39_b.jpg

That's a ton of stuff. You staying on the course overnight? :)

Camera bag with Canon DSLR with three different lenses. The umbrella is there just to make sure it fits but will likely not be attached when there is no chance for rain. The only reason to even have something there is that so I can bring my camera and or camcorder with. I am not sure what I would need in that pouch yet. My birdie bag, bug spray, multi-tool, Sharpies, and such are already stowed in the provided storage containers. The rainfly, baseball, Golden Retriever, and extra towels are in the bottom compartment.

I did not buy this cart for everyday rounds. I still have my Grip bag for that. This is for those longer league days or tournaments where refreshments, snacks, extra towels, as well as the camera are a must.

Everything is held together by straps and clips. Hopefully I will have a more permanent solution soon. I also have an umbrella holder (to hold it open) and a cellphone clip on the way.

This gives me a little more storage. This pouch unfortunately did not comfortably hold my camera again, and this is becoming a source of frustration. However. If I can securely attach this pouch to the pole, it provides the anchor points I need to strap my normal camera bag high enough away from the axles where it will not be dragging on the ground.

Is the kitchen sink from Kohler? Or is it a knock-off? ;)

They should make a 6 wheeled delta for photographers, with hitches so they can add additional trailers behind that

try these mounts to attach to the pole, a backing plate inside the bag made out of sheet metal and then bolt the plate to the bracket.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bike-Bicycl...Clip-Handlebar-Bracket-Mount-DI-/172029324784

Here is my cart. Waiting on the umbrella holder still - I'm planning to use it to hold my disc gator. Got two in case I actually need an umbrella as well. Overall really pleased. Build is high quality. Storage is ample. And you can see how many discs I can still add - probably just throw some backups in there since I don't carry a bunch of discs.

753C92DC-A87F-4C70-A9AF-F75A8F90F6E1_zpsrmpuzcce.jpg

For height comparison:

I've also got a clipboard from a trilogy challenge that can clip into the phone holder as well. So that'll be nice for tourney rounds when keeping score.

Good height comparison to the stool. I'm 6' and was a bit worried when reading about the Zuca height vs Delta. The Delta is great to sit on, feels sturdy and probably does on a slight hill/slant even. Never sat on a Zuca but I wouldn't want to be much higher and still feel good sitting.

Good height comparison to the stool. I'm 6' and was a bit worried when reading about the Zuca height vs Delta. The Delta is great to sit on, feels sturdy and probably does on a slight hill/slant even. Never sat on a Zuca but I wouldn't want to be much higher and still feel good sitting.

The Zuca height is not at all an issue (in fact part of why I wanted it) for me, 5'10. But you are right that sitting a little bit lower on the Delta you would be more grounded on inclines and such. Neither is going to be great on steep hills just like a stool wouldn't be, but the Delta will give a more sturdy base. If that is an issue, get the Delta and get a great cart. If you want to sit higher up, get the Zuca and get a great cart.

I was surprised when I put the stool by the delta. The delta felt like it was short, but it really isn't. I think the added height of the Zuca would be nice, but only if it were the width of the delta (for me anyways - I'm 6'6).