• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] DESTROYER destroyers unite!!

Scored a 6/10 flatter Proto stamp *D in the used bin for $11 this weekend. Amazing how this stuff still manages to turn up sometimes.

I just bought one of those pumpkin stamped Star Destroyers. 172g super flat top. I have no trouble throwing 400ft and this discs could possibly be one of the most Overstable discs I have ever thrown. It is in the Nuke OS category, and I was really hoping for it to be true to the flight numbers.

Yea, some of the flatter destroyers with a vulcan like wing are really OS. I have a bunch from a run like that that are that way

This_looks_shopped_.jpg

...But really...tour series or production? What is it...

production... duh

Well good thing I have some pre-McBeast Destroyers, those things are worth so much now instantly. They're sooo beefy...and flippy...and straight...and umm they can be 5 different discs?

I'm excited for these.

I"ll just leave this here:

I hope and wish this is true. But I don't see Innova taking the Star Destroyer from Avery Jenkins as long as Avery's sister Valarie Jenkins Doss continues to be a top women's DG pro and continues to be with Innova. JMHO on that.

I hope and wish this is true. But I don't see Innova taking the Star Destroyer from Avery Jenkins as long as Avery's sister Valarie Jenkins Doss continues to be a top women's DG pro and continues to be with Innova. JMHO on that.

:rolleyes:

You think they care about what his sister thinks?? .... ???

Anyone else ran into tourney stamp marbled swirlys like this? They have a high parting line, soft but sturdy feeling (thicker flight plate feel) tacky plastic. all are max weight. I don't have a Wiggins to compare to but from looking at profile pics they look identical. The rim has that same slant and that same highlighter color mixed into some of them that a lot of the Wiggins had in them. I bought them thinking they might be Wiggins and worth something but also couldn't pass on the plastic feel alone and to try a new shaped destroyer out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 71
Anyone else ran into tourney stamp marbled swirlys like this? They have a high parting line, soft but sturdy feeling (thicker flight plate feel) tacky plastic. all are max weight. I don't have a Wiggins to compare to but from looking at profile pics they look identical. The rim has that same slant and that same highlighter color mixed into some of them that a lot of the Wiggins had in them. I bought them thinking they might be Wiggins and worth something but also couldn't pass on the plastic feel alone and to try a new shaped destroyer out.

I don't think they'd be worth any more because they may be from the same run as Wiggins. If they look good with neat swirls, they'll sell.
Swirly star is growing at Innova. My friend got swirly star PD, PD2, FD, FD3, MD3, and P2 in his custom order. I don't believe most of these molds are offered in swirled yet.

I don't think they'd be worth any more because they may be from the same run as Wiggins. If they look good with neat swirls, they'll sell.
Swirly star is growing at Innova. My friend got swirly star PD, PD2, FD, FD3, MD3, and P2 in his custom order. I don't believe most of these molds are offered in swirled yet.

They have all been up on Discmanias store recently.

They look like the same as the Wiggins to me for sure. In terms of being worth something, I don't know about that. A smart buyer would scoop them up, but the masses will have a hard time buying that they *are* Wiggins Destroyers without the stamp, and may not care. Still anything swirly will go over retail these days