• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

My secret santa sent me my present days after the original thread. I was working on figuring out who he was then the present came in the mail! The coolest part was he sent some speakers sit in a puch that will unzip, and inside there is a pocket for an mp3 player and stereo mini plug to plug the speakers in. there is a caribeaner on the outside to hook on the back, what a cool idea! i havent played DG listening to music so i think this will be a hit.

My secret santa sent me my present days after the original thread. I was working on figuring out who he was then the present came in the mail! The coolest part was he sent some speakers sit in a puch that will unzip, and inside there is a pocket for an mp3 player and stereo mini plug to plug the speakers in. there is a caribeaner on the outside to hook on the back, what a cool idea! i havent played DG listening to music so i think this will be a hit.

nice! i had one of those speaker thingies :cool:

yea i cant blame ya there buddy..oh just curious but you happen to know where to find another one of those AJ Team Rocs like you sent adam? i want one!:p

I bought it directly from Avery. He had posted info about selling them on FB, so I made a purchase. I also bought a glow destroyer with the same stamp, but I'm keeping that one.

Since you opened the package, then you know it was me that sent things to you. I am super stoked that you like the speakers. I took a gamble on those, but I love to play with music and thought you might like it too. :hfive: Merry Christmas! Hopefully a disc or two from the pack also become throwers for you (or you trade them for something tasty). I am just happy that the stuff was received well and appreciated! Enjoy.

Last edited:
people listing presents without pictures is worthless

So on my lunch break I talked to "Steve" The guy at the post office and he told me my postman was in and he would call me when any information was known(when the postman gets back) But you would think if this was an on going issue they would have told said postman, or left him a note in his car or something... Come on!

It's an awesome, unique gift. Lookin forward to hanging it on the wall!

I got a vibram champ disc from her after a clinic we put on with her. I would like a worlds one too but I won't bug her about it. I was glad to put her disc on the wall, she means way more to me than Climo & Feldberg and the like.

I just made a freakin haul. Thanks to my new friend Kwick.
I sit here typing while eating a delicious Tastykake and ruining my dinner. LOL
Anyway here's the haul. Pics later:
Sweet Dallas Cowboy Mako-Love it
Discraft Glide- never had one... Excited to throw it.
GW Warrior-Love it
Discraft Focus-My favorite approach disc !!!
Sweet Full Color Mini
Also got a lg white rag? I ran out and put it under the oil leak on my truck.

Thanks Kwick what a great Christmas !!!!

So I'm wondering how long I need to wait and how to nicely ask my SS if they sent a package, I just want to make sure it wasn't lost in the mail or something. Sadly, even thinking about asking that makes me feel like a tool :(

Keep us "posted"

So my postman remembers them and thinks he delivered them to the wrong house. Awesome! he said he is going there tomorrow hopefully i get these back. Lets all hope for the best.

So I'm wondering how long I need to wait and how to nicely ask my SS if they sent a package, I just want to make sure it wasn't lost in the mail or something. Sadly, even thinking about asking that makes me feel like a tool :(

I would wait until the 22nd. That gives a week from the final shipment date. Don't feel bad about asking, it is no different than keeping open communications during a trade (which is what this is, albeit a blind trade).

Yeah I wouldn't worry to much about asking. I wouldn't care if I was asked. If there is a problem it might not be to late to fix

So my postman remembers them and thinks he delivered them to the wrong house. Awesome! he said he is going there tomorrow hopefully i get these back. Lets all hope for the best.

Awesome! How does he get that delivered to the wrong person..? and why haven't they sent it back with the postman...

I just made a freakin haul. Thanks to my new friend Kwick.
I sit here typing while eating a delicious Tastykake and ruining my dinner. LOL
Anyway here's the haul. Pics later:
Sweet Dallas Cowboy Mako-Love it
Discraft Glide- never had one... Excited to throw it.
GW Warrior-Love it
Discraft Focus-My favorite approach disc !!!
Sweet Full Color Mini
Also got a lg white rag? I ran out and put it under the oil leak on my truck.

Thanks Kwick what a great Christmas !!!!

Kwick has been awesome putting this together. That Cowboy mako was my first dye job from someone and my first 2 color, a few mess ups but I'm glad you like it! So kwick isn't just getting people to trade cool stuff he is getting dye work done for people!

Also I got mine today, Thanks to whomever is in Bexley OH. I'll post pics later but one of the discs is already in the bag and a couple of them are just cool beans.

Also the address I was given wasn't the same as the return address from the package I received. A couple things were different, will it still get to the right person?

Latest posts