• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Apdrvya Hope that you enjoy the package. The leopard is a wicket turnover/roller disc it is supper beat in and it could be useful.

I wasn't upset at all. some of my fondest early dg memories (earlier this year:D) were with my dx leopard.;)

BTW, your package will leave today! just waiting for the mail to get here with one last part of your gift.

BnC, I ordered this schizz on the first of december, I'm just getting it now. Far from my fault...

got my package from kwick yesterday- will try to take pictures tomorrow.

cupcakes, discs, minis, disc and a tshirt from a tourney on my birthday of all things!!! thanks santa!!!!!

left out the best thing of all- framed pic of the mid-atlantic meet up! thanks again kwick!

BnC, I ordered this schizz on the first of december, I'm just getting it now. Far from my fault...

I don't care man, I knew if there wasn't a deadline people would let it fall by the wayside. Its more of a kick in the ass for the procrastnators than anything.

What kind of sucko place did you order from?

left out the best thing of all- framed pic of the mid-atlantic meet up! thanks again kwick!

You're welcome. I tried to put something together you'd like. If you post pics of what I sent I can comment further on why i sent what i did.

I don't care man, I knew if there wasn't a deadline people would let it fall by the wayside. Its more of a kick in the ass for the procrastnators than anything.

What kind of sucko place did you order from?

believe it or not discgolfmuseum.com they're usually really good, but Mike apparently broke his collar bone and it seriously hurt shipping.

Awesome, So I called my post office today to check because my postman has been sick for the past two days, well ends up the dude I was talking to it's his day off and the girl who was on the phone would not take a message for me and told me there were no managers over her who could take the call. Seeing as she wouldn't let me leave a message and was quite rude I call back to the 1-800-ask-usps number in which I had put in a case number for earlier this week, and they had said my case was set to close and that I had talked to someone several times in which was stated that my package was stolen.
Awesome!
Just Awesome!

I had never been told this once, so I asked to speak with the manager and got a new case number about how no one would talk to me. Well, first thing tomorrow I am going to be calling my post office again and ask why no one ever called me to tell me this, and why they couldn't help me. So to
bcr and lopan I thank you guys both for the gifts, but it's looking more and more like I am not going to be getting them. I hope that I am the only person who has this problem. The only thing that makes this really seem odd is that my postman has never left a package on my steps, and if its that big he requires us to go in or return the pink slip to tell where to put it.

AHHH!!! Sorry, I've had enough with this, and just needed to vent a little. :wall::wall::wall:

Sorry to hear the bad news...PM me your address and I'll send you a secret disc, not a lot but something!

Great gifts from my Secret Santa from Illinois. The score...

An orange ChainsDiscGolf.com DX Roc (180grams)

An orange Avery Jenkins Team Star KC Pro Roc (180 grams) 41 of 100

A first run disc mania P2 Pro Putter (175grams)

A Pure by Latitude 64 (169grams)

An autographed Avery Jenkins Team Star mini

A Disc Golf Koozie

And a Beatles Yellow Submarine Post Card from Jason (not pictured)

Awesome.

Best thing about the Secret Santa gift(s) is I don't buy many golf discs. I get mine from playing events, CTPs and tournaments and leagues and some trades. I've wanted to try both Disc Mania discs and Latitude 64 discs but haven't come across them in a league or tournament. Now I have two new to me discs to try out.

Merry Christmas!

hey adam i want that roc :p

After hearing about some of the damaged/missing packages, I'm glad the box made it to you intact. I hope you enjoy everything!

I thought it was kinda funny that we sent each other autographs from world champs. Thanks again!

Also thanks again to Billnchristy for organizing this and kwick for helping out as well.

yea i was there when sarah gave him the disc for you..i couldnt even get my hands on one of those bad boys i was so jealous :)

Whoops, thought I put this up...
IMAG0087.jpg

sgamerp: if you see anyone walking around with a tri-fly dyed Opto Fuse, you should put the beat down on them and find out where they got it....I doubt there are many of those around grand rapids...

Chrystal Challenger!? Such a thing exists?! Drools