• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Speaking of alive...how's your mailman?

So I guess he was sick again, My girlfriend is getting upset that I am so upset about the this whole issue. It just kind of sucks. I am going to call if they dont call me back today (which he has told me every time.), but when I talked to him last night he told me the "Zip Code Supervisor" will be in tomorrow. I am hoping my post man wanted to give me some X-mas Surprises super late. I don't wanna have to tell everyone mine got stolen or something.:doh:

reaper (oop) speed 8, glide 4, HSS 0 LSS 4

discraft misprint package had some first run Z's that were real sweet. not sure how to compare it to those innova discs, a longer more overstable wasp, a longer less overstable drone......

Hey Funky,

Glad you are excited about your "White Christmas". Yes it is a protostar Pig from Worlds 2008 and an early Glow Champ Cobra.

:)

Is the plastic more like the kc pro type? It just seems so shiny.

Very cool package! :thmbup:

Got my SS package today and it couldn't of been more spot on! Thanks SS ian.
champ. banshee (replace 1 of the 2 in my bag now!)
09 buckhorn open san marino Roc!(going to bag)
sweet microfiber towel
City of seneca SC stash box mini! Don't think my SS knew who I was so its pretty cool he sent me everything I use. Thanks again Ian!

:hfive: glad to hear you got some stuff you could use..really had no idea who they were going to :)

Finally got mine packaged up and it is going out Priority Mail in the morning. Whoever is getting this should be very happy. I'm sure they are getting a little antsy.

Is the plastic more like the kc pro type? It just seems so shiny.

Very cool package! :thmbup:

I have 2 1st run Pro Pigs like that with the star stamp. Def not like KC pro. they are very similar to the Pro Rhyno type gummy/tacky plastic...or the JK aviars.

I think the camera flash/new disc combo gave it the shiny look in the pic.

I'm hoping the two packages I sent are delivered today and well recieved. Nothing special but I did put some thought into them. hopefully no negative nancys bash me, but there are no used ace race discs sent.
;)

Finally got mine packaged up and it is going out Priority Mail in the morning. Whoever is getting this should be very happy. I'm sure they are getting a little antsy.

Based on his past generosity (in helping out me and my students), I would say that his SS will be stoked.

I don't know CoachQ, I knew who I got cuz I've done business with him before and recognized the address. I'm gonna wait til after the holidays to name drop just in case he comes through..

I know who my guy is as well (from a past trade). I am not going to name drop either since the shipping deadline just passed. I remain confident that he is not trying to screw me out of anything. I will also contact him on the first of the new year if I have not gotten anything by that time.

Got my second SS package from Nashville today! Good stuff will post pics later today. Stupid Discgolfmuseum is running long and I will get you your package ASAP SS!!!!

apparently you did. i had solomon.trenton for my second SS. i sent him 3 discs and a mini. he got 2 discs and a torn up package. i shipped priority ("2-3 days") and it took like a week for him to get it.

Guess what.

i talked to the mailman today and he had it in his truck! apparently it was in one of the white bins and he didnt notice. Suuuhweeet. will post a pic later

Guess what.

i talked to the mailman today and he had it in his truck! apparently it was in one of the white bins and he didnt notice. Suuuhweeet. will post a pic later

:hfive: glad that worked out.

SecretSanta.jpg

Wow sooo someone did their homework! I love this Cubs dye, and its on a LE ESP Comet!?! Amazing, I couldn't be happier, and santa threw in a Drone! Can never have enough pro-d Drones. Thanks sooo much Lopan! I just hope my package makes it to your place all in one piece.

Hopefully the disc isn't as crappy as the team dyed on it
Kind of amazing that there has been one more ESP Comet traded in this secret santa than cubs titles in the past hundred years

:popcorn:

got my package from kwick yesterday- will try to take pictures tomorrow.

cupcakes, discs, minis, disc and a tshirt from a tourney on my birthday of all things!!! thanks santa!!!!!

got my second secret santa package today
1292534778310.jpg

173g dx leopard (assuming a joke disc :))
167g esp avenger tourney stamp
175g pro destroyer
a mini

all the way from nashville...
I'm so sorry my package will be late (i'ma still try to get it there by christmas secretsanta!)

update: per the tracking number, it will go out tomorrow!

Latest posts