• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Information & Show off thread

Got mine from Warren1086 today! Thanks dude!
• Love me some Cryztal Challenger
• Avenger SS is signed by Cale Leiviska.
• Discraft hat
• Ace Race Keychain (I even wanted one of these! :thumbup:

Sgamerp, you need to put the beatdown on your postman!

Sgamerp, you need to put the beatdown on your postman!

Awesome, So I called my post office today to check because my postman has been sick for the past two days, well ends up the dude I was talking to it's his day off and the girl who was on the phone would not take a message for me and told me there were no managers over her who could take the call. Seeing as she wouldn't let me leave a message and was quite rude I call back to the 1-800-ask-usps number in which I had put in a case number for earlier this week, and they had said my case was set to close and that I had talked to someone several times in which was stated that my package was stolen.
Awesome!
Just Awesome!

I had never been told this once, so I asked to speak with the manager and got a new case number about how no one would talk to me. Well, first thing tomorrow I am going to be calling my post office again and ask why no one ever called me to tell me this, and why they couldn't help me. So to
bcr and lopan I thank you guys both for the gifts, but it's looking more and more like I am not going to be getting them. I hope that I am the only person who has this problem. The only thing that makes this really seem odd is that my postman has never left a package on my steps, and if its that big he requires us to go in or return the pink slip to tell where to put it.

AHHH!!! Sorry, I've had enough with this, and just needed to vent a little. :wall::wall::wall:

got my second secret santa package today
1292534778310.jpg

173g dx leopard (assuming a joke disc :))
167g esp avenger tourney stamp
175g pro destroyer
a mini

all the way from nashville...
I'm so sorry my package will be late (i'ma still try to get it there by christmas secretsanta!)

update: per the tracking number, it will go out tomorrow!

That avenger was mine! enjoy

Awesome, So I called my post office today to check because my postman has been sick for the past two days, well ends up the dude I was talking to it's his day off and the girl who was on the phone would not take a message for me and told me there were no managers over her who could take the call. Seeing as she wouldn't let me leave a message and was quite rude I call back to the 1-800-ask-usps number in which I had put in a case number for earlier this week, and they had said my case was set to close and that I had talked to someone several times in which was stated that my package was stolen.
Awesome!
Just Awesome!

I had never been told this once, so I asked to speak with the manager and got a new case number about how no one would talk to me. Well, first thing tomorrow I am going to be calling my post office again and ask why no one ever called me to tell me this, and why they couldn't help me. So to
bcr and lopan I thank you guys both for the gifts, but it's looking more and more like I am not going to be getting them. I hope that I am the only person who has this problem. The only thing that makes this really seem odd is that my postman has never left a package on my steps, and if its that big he requires us to go in or return the pink slip to tell where to put it.

AHHH!!! Sorry, I've had enough with this, and just needed to vent a little. :wall::wall::wall:
pick one and pm me your addy

174 champ starfire 7/10
174 100m lazer 7/10
170 star rhyno 9.5/10 ink
176 DX aviar 8/10
162 esp focus 8.5/10

Final got to Pick My Package Up

Great gifts from my Secret Santa from Illinois. The score...

An orange ChainsDiscGolf.com DX Roc (180grams)

An orange Avery Jenkins Team Star KC Pro Roc (180 grams) 41 of 100

A first run disc mania P2 Pro Putter (175grams)

A Pure by Latitude 64 (169grams)

An autographed Avery Jenkins Team Star mini

A Disc Golf Koozie

And a Beatles Yellow Submarine Post Card from Jason (not pictured)

Awesome.

Best thing about the Secret Santa gift(s) is I don't buy many golf discs. I get mine from playing events, CTPs and tournaments and leagues and some trades. I've wanted to try both Disc Mania discs and Latitude 64 discs but haven't come across them in a league or tournament. Now I have two new to me discs to try out.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• Secret Santa 2010.jpg
    Secret Santa 2010.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 56
Whoops, thought I put this up...
IMAG0087.jpg

sgamerp: if you see anyone walking around with a tri-fly dyed Opto Fuse, you should put the beat down on them and find out where they got it....I doubt there are many of those around grand rapids...

My second SS went out today ***and yes i know its a day late***, but the last of the goods came late yesterday. Still should be there before Christmas, so will still be timely. Sorry for the delay. This was such a cool idea, the SS and all. I just hope the few that get bummed out about not receiving equal to what they sent out. It is great when people can give what they are able to give, and the person receiving the gift can appreciate it, no matter how big or small. Thanks again for the gifts. And FYI to my SSs, if what i sent you can be traded for something you would rather have I will not be offended if I see my gift on your Marketplace thread. The key is to enjoy!

sgamerp keep us up to speed on this. Santa still has some goodies in his sack. Yup. That's what I said.

Agreed if the Post Office Grinches are trying to mess your christmas up Id like to help compensate that for you. Im sure I have some extra good plastic lying around thatd look good as a gift.

My second SS went out today ***and yes i know its a day late***, but the last of the goods came late yesterday. Still should be there before Christmas, so will still be timely. Sorry for the delay. This was such a cool idea, the SS and all. I just hope the few that get bummed out about not receiving equal to what they sent out. It is great when people can give what they are able to give, and the person receiving the gift can appreciate it, no matter how big or small. Thanks again for the gifts. And FYI to my SSs, if what i sent you can be traded for something you would rather have I will not be offended if I see my gift on your Marketplace thread. The key is to enjoy!

I'm in the same boat as you. the last of mine won't be here til tomorrow, but my package will go in the mail tomorrow...

Great gifts from my Secret Santa from Illinois. The score...

An orange ChainsDiscGolf.com DX Roc (180grams)

An orange Avery Jenkins Team Star KC Pro Roc (180 grams) 41 of 100

A first run disc mania P2 Pro Putter (175grams)

A Pure by Latitude 64 (169grams)

An autographed Avery Jenkins Team Star mini

A Disc Golf Koozie

And a Beatles Yellow Submarine Post Card from Jason (not pictured)

Awesome.

Best thing about the Secret Santa gift(s) is I don't buy many golf discs. I get mine from playing events, CTPs and tournaments and leagues and some trades. I've wanted to try both Disc Mania discs and Latitude 64 discs but haven't come across them in a league or tournament. Now I have two new to me discs to try out.

Merry Christmas!

After hearing about some of the damaged/missing packages, I'm glad the box made it to you intact. I hope you enjoy everything!

I thought it was kinda funny that we sent each other autographs from world champs. Thanks again!

Also thanks again to Billnchristy for organizing this and kwick for helping out as well.

Whoops, thought I put this up...
IMAG0087.jpg

sgamerp: if you see anyone walking around with a tri-fly dyed Opto Fuse, you should put the beat down on them and find out where they got it....I doubt there are many of those around grand rapids...

WIN!!:hfive:

crystal challengers are the shizz

especially since the deadline to ship was the 15th!

Believe me; the recipient of mine will quickly forget that it is a day late. :thmbup:

The advice that I have gotten from this forum has helped me win a lot of disc golf goodies this past year, so I have decided to pay it forward.

Latest posts