• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGing outside the USofA

JR Stengele

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Recently, I just returned from Belize, making it now three countries in which I have played in and was wondering...What are some of the best courses you all have played outside the US? Wouldn't it be cool if we had a tab on the front for the top 10 courses OUTSIDE the US to travel to? I have played a lot in British Columbia, Canada and really liked the Whistler and Langley courses up there. Anyone else have any great ones they have played? Any that they want to play? I know that I would love to play in Japan, England, Germany, and France, but what courses to be exact?

Thanks for your time ladies and gents.:)

That course looks fantastic, by the way! I get to play at Toronto Islands this summer. It's certainly not Belize but I'm still pretty excited. :p

That course looks fantastic, by the way! I get to play at Toronto Islands this summer. It's certainly not Belize but I'm still pretty excited. :p

Toronto Island is a great course, but be sure to take the map with you. Best view of the city is on the ferry ride out to the island.

Here's my post on another thread about the same topic:

This course in Scotland looks mighty fine.

10%20Hole%209%20group.jpg

Magical%20Trevor%20on%20the%20edge.jpg

Hole%208%20-%20Chris%20putts_jpg.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've only had the opportunity to play one course outside of the USofA, and that was in Germany in Welheim. It was a remarkable experience and the guy who runs the bike shop/disc shop was really excited to talk to me. Unfortunately, I had only been playing disc golf for like 3 months when I played there, otherwise I think it would have been even more fun. :)

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/reviews.php?id=2191&page=1&mode=rev#12910