• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Discraft's Portland Open presented by Bevel Craft Brewing May 25-27

I'm shocked Nate isn't playing. I thought for sure he would play these two events.

I guess that means Nate and Val will be doing commentary. Anyone know where they will be located, home studio, the course, OR … from the Brewery?!?!

I would think title sponsors would get that option!

Currently we are working out a location for the booth. Terry will be splitting time with Nate & Val for the commentating. But the booth will be located somewhere in Portland, possibly a hotel room. We were unable to get it onsite at the park as there was no internet available.

Currently we are working out a location for the booth. Terry will be splitting time with Nate & Val for the commentating. But the booth will be located somewhere in Portland, possibly a hotel room. We were unable to get it onsite at the park as there was no internet available.

Brewery! ... Brewery! ... Brewery! LOL

Thanks, just curious!!

Isn't the brewery a three hour drive from the park?

Yea, looks like it is, Portland to Bend.
Just having a little fun with the perfect match ... Disc Golf and Beer!! :thmbup:

It´s live- - lets go FPO. . .Terry in the both :)

surprised that Paige P didn´t get the fan vote

Odd scorecard for Missy. . talk about a comeback. . i would be "broken" after that start and never come back

. . and just as i write that Missy makes one of the worst upshots i have ever seen :(

As fun as the normal Cat vs PP fight is. . . it´s not that good for the FPO that they are so far ahead of everyone else. . again

But nice to see a good start from PP. . her first rounds have been really bad lately. .

Looks like the deciding factor may be how well PP manages OB vs Catrina. The OB lines here are more visible since they mostly follow the brush/mowed line. They had two OBs apiece that first round.

Looks like the deciding factor may be how well PP manages OB vs Catrina. The OB lines here are more visible since they mostly follow the brush/mowed line. They had two OBs apiece that first round.

Not only 2xOB each. . but both had 7 Birdys and 2 Bogeys. . and they both made 2 C2 putts

The big difference what i can see is that Cat missed one C1x putt. . PP missed 3

I would like to have seen PP play on 15. . she had the only birdy in the field. . and it was a drop in!!

Last edited:

Latest posts