• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2019 Discraft's Portland Open presented by Bevel Craft Brewing May 25-27

Breaking News:... He is human afterall. Took a par on 12, lol...

Chris Clemons is -8 t10 and moved into a tie for 2nd at -10 overall

Did I miss the post-production for round one or is it taking longer than usual to post it?

What is the range of disciplinary action that Hammes could face for apparently pushing that camera away? Not cool, I'm thinking he could face a suspension -- and it'll be interesting to see if he gets disqualified from the tournament.

What is the range of disciplinary action that Hammes could face for apparently pushing that camera away? Not cool, I'm thinking he could face a suspension -- and it'll be interesting to see if he gets disqualified from the tournament.

Paparazzi moves should not be allowed. cameramen should not be allowed within 10 ft at any time.

...or you just take it like a man that you threw a horrible shot and the camera is likely to want to get a reaction shot...

From the jomez YT page...

1 hour ago
PORTLAND OPEN R1 UPDATE: Hey everyone, the YouTube upload failed so we're going to plan B. Rest assured Jonathan is on the case and we'll get the coverage up ASAP. Thanks for your patience!

Fun that Simon and Nate is the "consistent ones" same score both rounds . . most other players is all over the board with one good and one bad round

Latest posts