• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - Idlewild Open driven by Innova Discs & The Nati

They had damaging winds roll thru with this storm. It wouldn't surprise me if there was some trees down...

Possible flooding too? Looks like a solid hour or more of heavy rain.

The course itself drains really well(probably due to the small sinkholes that litter the area). Only a couple spots that hold water. The creek on the other hand can get really bad and if its get a bad flash flood, it can wreck the island greens...

wth.... Catrina Allen is 15 strokes back after round 1. What's the story...did a storm / winds blow up when she played?

BREAKING: According to Paul McBeth the lead card will at least tee off and play some holes.

DGPT site says they are going to try and restart at 5pm est. PLay as many holes as they can till a horn blows around 820ish... There were still like 5 cards that haven't tee'd off yet I think.

ARGH... They finally get the live card going and they had to blow the horn on the 2nd tee... done for the day.

So how is this going to affect the rest of the weekend? Lots of players got an entire round in, but the last card hardly even started. Are they expecting some of these guys to basically play two rounds tomorrow? With potentially more weather on the way? I was thinking of heading down to watch on Sunday, but this is looking like a real mess in the making...

They are supposed to do a shotgun start tomorrow around 730am to finish round 1. Then, if I understood them correctly, they are going to keep the same groups and teetimes for the 2nd round... if they get thru the morning without anymore delays...