• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

2rhpp9x.jpg

center blue/red are this order, rest is family pic

blue PPD is just the coloring I wanted for heavy fall leaves :p , subjective feel a bit softer/grippier than the yellow firm P from the earlier DGR batch, still firmer than typical early Freak P

red champystar has a plh about 1mm higher than the blue P, but a shape otherwise very typical compared to my Freak SPDs, much brighter in any natural light than the indoor pic used

I'm glad Mark decided to stick with the linear rainbow stamping. It looks very good with this stamp.

I just wanna give a big shout out to all you guys who made this happen. Thanks for putting in the time to organize these runs. I don't post a lot but I pretty much check the forums here daily and these PD's came out awesome! Now I'm off to take these C's and hit some trees!

RS39 said:
2rhpp9x.jpg

blue PPD is just the coloring I wanted for heavy fall leaves :p , subjective feel a bit softer/grippier than the yellow firm P from the earlier DGR batch, still firmer than typical early Freak P

red champystar has a plh about 1mm higher than the blue P, but a shape otherwise very typical compared to my Freak SPDs, much brighter in any natural light than the indoor pic used

What's that tourney stamp PD from?

Sunspot/NoLifeLeft...
I love those pink C PDs. You're gonna have a hard time losing them!

Oddly enough I still kinda like the stamp. I really like the red sparkle foil they used on the first run a little better than the rainbow.

One green 170g S-PD, one red 175g S-PD, one red P-PD 171g. I haven't had a PD before. I like the feel already. First throws are in the morning. w00t!

Pat said:
my 3 came in and I realize that I need 3 more. Can we still order more?

Right now the DGV site says there's 2 P-PD's left. I went and bought one more yesterday after I posted that 3 were left. :) I also picked an Asia Open C-PD to get that cool stamp, and a R-Pro XD.

Timko said:
RS39 said:
2rhpp9x.jpg

What's that tourney stamp PD from?

2009 Christmas disc from Innova, actually a 150 SPD with the 'proto' CD top

I wonder how the champystar spd plh compares to the flat top cpd plh...

RS39 said:
2009 Christmas disc from Innova, actually a 150 SPD with the 'proto' CD top

I wonder how the champystar spd plh compares to the flat top cpd plh...
I have a couple red 150 class SPDs w/the DGR stamp, and they are very much NOT ChampyStar. Could just be because they are lighter weight though. Regardless, the PLH on those 2 SPDs is lower than the CPDs I've got. This makes me happy because they're super flat and I was worried they were going to be way stable.

Five 150g PDs showed up yesterday, three chartreuse Ps and two red Ss. I sanded off the flashing and gave one of each a toss. Surprisingly, the P PD hyzered out earlier than the S PD, which held the line much longer. The P PDs should straighten out with time and abuse.

I look forward to throwing PDs on several troublesome holes that are long and basically open, but height-restricted by early trees.

And the stamp looks great!