• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs - Ordering is done, post pictures of your discs!

Got 3 C one S and 6 P in the mail today. This is going to comprise my entire driver selection if all goes as planned. Several throws with my 170 stiff red P's were just dead straigt out of the box for of with very little fade at about 370'.

Unfortunately I have very limited phoneternets right now or i would post pics of my purple CPD. I'll post one tomorrow :)

Virgin throw with one of my max wt DGR SPDs today was parked on the hole. Disc flew exactly like I expected it to. I love that.

use the

ForeverBlue232 said:
Pat said:
my 3 came in and I realize that I need 3 more. Can we still order more?

Right now the DGV site says there's 2 P-PD's left. I went and bought one more yesterday after I posted that 3 were left. :) I also picked an Asia Open C-PD to get that cool stamp, and a R-Pro XD.

1 left... I wasn't going to get one, but then everybody else was showing off their cool new discs and I started feeling left out so I broke down and got one. BUT, I don't feel bad because it's for a good cause. Not sure I have enough oomph for a disc this fast but we'll see. Also what's the wing width like? (I've got small-ish hands) If nothing else, it'll be a nice wall hanger.

booter said:
wing width is small. Like a tbird or eagle
A little wider than TB or Eagle, but still not a "wide rimmed driver". I believe it's actually a Firebird bottom piece on the mold (someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it's the same as a Firebird. :mrgreen:

The S PDs came out with some great dome! Especially the 171 yellow, man, dome like my echo Destroyers, so nice!

jnecessary said:
The S PDs came out with some great dome! Especially the 171 yellow, man, dome like my echo Destroyers, so nice!
Really? The only ones I ordered were 150 class red SPDs and they're as flat as my CPDs. Haven't thrown them yet, but I imagine they're going to be beefy :(

Mr. Plow said:
jnecessary said:
Really? The only ones I ordered were 150 class red SPDs and they're as flat as my CPDs. Haven't thrown them yet, but I imagine they're going to be beefy :(
I only got 2 SPDs:
175 red with moderate dome that molded up just like the 171 red I already had, they are both the champy/star type material.
171(i think)yellow with huge dome. Had I known these would be so nice I would have likely just stocked up on this particular disc rather than sampling some from each material/weight.