• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Diamond (in the rough?)

Why does that sweet stamp have to be on a kids disc :(... I'll still buy one anyways :D might be good very gentle left to right shots.

My first thought when reading the description from the marshall st. newsletter was a Leopard like disc. I'm stoked on these. The leopard is described as a great first driver and great for women/kids. Sounds exactly like the diamond.

I wished the video worked on my iPhone but for some reason it won't load..It's like hit or miss with YouTube videos on this site.

Apparently GGGT has then in now.

http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/latitude-diamond-light-opto-p-2551.html

Latitude has yet to put anything up on their website about this disc...

I just unpacked 75 of them and put em on the shelves. When gripping them they made my hands feel huge. I can see why these are kid friendly. It also could be that I am throwing more and more wide rimmed discs. It LOOKS slow and not very nose sensitive, but i have not had a chance to throw one yet. It felt like it wanted to turn right before even leaving my hand.

I believe I saw everything from 147 to 159g, but I did not get a chance to look at the weights of every disc.

I kinda want to pick one up just to play around with and if it doesnt work, give it to some kids

I would love to hear how the Diamond compares with a Leopard. I am still looking for a premium plastic disc that will do slow, controllable turnovers like my beat-up DX Gazelles.

I just unpacked 75 of them and put em on the shelves. When gripping them they made my hands feel huge. I can see why these are kid friendly. It also could be that I am throwing more and more wide rimmed discs. It LOOKS slow and not very nose sensitive, but i have not had a chance to throw one yet. It felt like it wanted to turn right before even leaving my hand.

I believe I saw everything from 147 to 159g, but I did not get a chance to look at the weights of every disc.

You should let me know when some heavier weights come in. Might be taking a trip up sometime this week to the store.

You should let me know when some heavier weights come in. Might be taking a trip up sometime this week to the store.

Will do, but I am unsure if they ever will with this first run. It actually says ideal for kids or something to that effect on the disc. probably once more people want it for finesse shots that a cleaner stamp and heavier weights will come in. I will have to comb through the entire stock again, just to make sure there are no heavier ones.

This was a huge shipment, so unless we special order more, this might be it for awhile.

Mine came in the mail today. 156g. Looks like a domey leopard to me. Flew nice and straight and out drove my 150g leopard by about 30 feet.

I am a noob fwiw.

Latest posts