• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Diamond (in the rough?)

The rim width is the same as the river and the diameter is smaller: so these may actually be slightly faster than a river.

The rim width is the same as the river and the diameter is smaller: so these may actually be slightly faster than a river.

The 147g I tested was noticeably slower than a River, a little less stable, and could not get as far (likely because of it's weight). However, its glide is very compariable.

I found it understable but not necessarily flippy. I actually had to give it some muscle to get it to truly flip up and over. It did, however, easily track right. Nose sensitivity did not seem that big of a factor.

I decided against it because for me since it could not get the distance of a River, it really could not accomplish anything more than what an understable mid could do. Yet I can see it being incredibly useful for lesser arms, really finesse players, and newer players. One of our league mates, she had some great results with it as her main driver and another guy was going to work it in as a complement to his River which he is still experimenting with.

Is it slower because you're throwing it underpowered to avoid flipping it?

Not trying to argue...genuinely curious.

Is it slower because you're throwing it underpowered to avoid flipping it?

Not trying to argue...genuinely curious.

Blake gave the Diamond Light tentative Joe's Flight Chart #s of:

4....-2.....2.....3 (range.....turn.....fade.....power required)

I would still love to hear someone compare the Diamond Light with a Champ Leopard of comparable weight. Don't make me order one myself!

After reading his review im confused as well. In the vid that they posted I think it looks like a faster Fuse which would be sweet.

i have one coming tomorrow as well, mainly out of curiosity.. might be good for the ladies too though :)

Didn't get the chance to throw any... tornado warnings and all. BUT the best way i can discribe these diamonds, the shape looks exactly like a mini pro katana. Same dome, same wing shape, just not as wide/tall. I will post pictures later. These diamonds are clearly sharper edged than Rivers and not nearly as tall. Smooth continuous dome. The underwing is flat with a small bevel on the inner rim just like a katana.

pretty cool discs, very unique imho. can't wait to toss em.

What, I just threw a disc 800 feet, not sure it counts because the tornado brought it right back.
Tornado hit at Andrews AFB. Funnel clouds on both streets that I live on the intersection of.

Wanna know what I threw?

Latest posts