• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc Pics!

This beauty has been in the bag since they were released (minus the week it was getting dyed - so much pink and blue wave has faded years ago), and it just continues to get better with every tree hit. You guys that bench Zones when they lose their initial beef don't know what you're missing!

03311621562_zps5ii5jjxy.jpg

I'd have to say my strongest disc attachment is for this Tensor I asked DyeingToPlay to custom dye . Blind ace, first throw after they re-did Miami U (Oxford's) course. Brian was given total artistic license & did something related to my online persona. I like it so much it stays out of my bag in the winter snow, but ready to bag now that April has rolled around again!
12b8868e.jpg

Never in a million years.

The only way this baby is getting retired is the inevitable plastic explosion that happens eventually to all old discs. And I will probably cry like a little girl when that happens.

This guy gets it

Hanging discs on a wall is for weirdos.

My first putter, small bead aviar. Pretty sweet 2 color stamp for the 90s

Not a special disc, but cool moment.

Iron man with my iron men titanium wasps.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 62
86 Softie

When I played as a teenager back in the 90s this eventually became my main putter. In fact, I used it to win the putting contest at the 1998 Am Worlds in Wisconsin. The newspaper article that the local paper wrote about that putting contest is shown with the Softie.
The best part was, the guy who finished third was kind of trash talking during the finals, and was P-I-S-S-E-D to lose to a 17 year old. :)

picture.php

Sadly, I lost my most treasured disc a few months ago. It was a perfectly beat 4 year old XXX in a purple/pink opto. I threw it on a thumber on hole 3 at 1776 park in Friendswood. I just forgot to pick it up after my putt. Had my number on it, realized it was gone just a few holes later, went back and asked everyone I saw on the course if they picked it up. Everyone denied it.

I would probably put my sea blue/green Moonshine Verdict as my new most valued disc now.

The few I have in the bag like that and in that situation, I work backwards with my first words being "$20 reward if you found ____." It's sad that our sport has come to this but I want that disc back dammit. If it's someone who just found it and was about to call you, they will usually refuse the reward but if a thief denies it first, the reward offer after said denial will not get him to surrender it for prides sake.

cefad62b5ad5839b679e9eaf1d4681af.jpg

Just picked these beauties up the other day and have been trying to convince myself to even throw them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts