• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discgolfcenter.com raises prices

Figures. Right when I get to 10% discount level. Kind of just voided it out.

I believe Innova instituted a price increase this year, but not positive.

Boycott
This is not kool. I was almost to 8%.
"discgolfcenter we have to break up, its not u, its me.... Wait! Who are we kidding, its def u and ur f**kin dollar increase!" we cant see each other anymore, its the principal."

If we can get a serious boycott on this site going, that's a very solid population of disc golfers. Just saying.

Ouch. Before we grab the torches, lets remember that they are still probably cheaper than most other sites, especially for smaller orders. Even if the disc is $1 more than MS, GGGT, or DD (or whatever), it takes a decent sized order to make up for the shipping, usually 3-5 discs.

The excellent customer service I've received has been more than enough for me to stick with Discgolfcenter, though the 8% helps too. Another bonus is that their site isn't a complete mess like some other online retailers.

All the more reason to support your local clubs sales. At least those extra dollars are being used for your courses. If you dont have a local club or they do not sell plastic, start one or setup a deal with a vendor!!!

^^Exactly, put down the pitchforks. I just checked an old invoice from july and for Innova the only increase was 50 cents on DX and $1 on pro. Champ and star have NOT gone up. I'll check DC and Lat64 as well....

Edit: Lat64 has not changed.......for DC looks like Z plastic is up $1, not sure about other DC plastic as I only throw Z from them.

Last edited:
my local store chain did the same thing a few months ago, except thiers is already pretty expensive. Star/ESP is 18 bucks, i rarely buy from them anymore. but i wouldn't be surprised if you see this from the other retailers.

I have never bought from discgolfcenter.com yet, but I have browsed on their sites on many occasions. Their prices doesn't seem to have gone up, so maybe I am not remembering the prices right, or they only increased prices on certain discs and other things?

I'll take this discgolfcenter.com site over DGA's online store! I was looking at their site for Pro-line and Sparkle Squall discs. I was dumbfounded that they are charging $10 for shipping!

...s almost never do anything, especially in the online world where the product goes out to a bunch of faceless names. Calling and speaking (very key note: SPEAKING, not yelling or insulting) will have more effect, but it will still not be much.

It's just a dollar. They didn't kill a kitten in front of a child.