• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

That Discmania store site is going to crash when it opens...between all the new FD stuff my bank account will also be crashing. I wonder if they'll have d lines in there?

Any word on discmania's u.s store opening up? I was under the impression that they were trying for 2014 may or march. I'm tired of looking at innovastore.net and drooling.

DM apparel... yuuum

FD's are awesome.

(some relevant reason to bump..)

^I would be curious to know too, I would love to grab some PDs from there.

they have some really good looking JL pd's as well as some signature releases under some of the Fin pro's (can't remember the name(s))

the store itself seems really thorough, as in they specify differences between the run and characteristics of that mold/run (i.e "flat top md2 and such)

I think that innova's pro shop could really learn how to capitalize on their products and marketing from they're DM peers, not to mention their over all layout and web design.

DM Finnish pro sig discs are, IIRC, Leo Piiroinen S-MD2s, Jesse Heinonen S-PDs and Seppo Paju S-PD2s.

JH PDs are right up my alley, I have a bunch. I think they are 2nd run.

Alright, got 3 in from the factory store - all 3rd run. I didn't request a specific run, I figured I'd be happy either way. It could mean they're out of flatties or just in the weight I ordered (165-169g). I dunno about calling these Jolly Launcher, they look like old fashioned champ plastic to me.

They have a good dome, with PLH a tick lower than my S-Line. I probably won't get out with them til the weekend.

If I get a chance, I'll do some profile pics with 1st, 2nd, 3rd runs of the C-Line before then.

All of my 3rd runs could easily be called JL. These are all
CFRs though.

I guess when I think JL, I'm thinking of my crystal clear Beast, which looks carved out of ruby and polished to a sheen. These remind me of the newer run TBs (which themselves aren't nearly as nice as the early JL Beasts and FR Roc3's and Terns), kind of a cross-hatch finish, with an okay amount of flex.

Of course, there's probably a reason these are F2's. There are some imperfections, and a few little black flakes in the blue one I got. And there's kind of a musty area on the underside near the injection point. I've seen this on stock stamped 12x Teebirds and Eagles, though. NBD.

I just started experimenting throwing my second runs fh and am having good results. Handles the fh torque well yet more controllable than a FB for shorter throws. Anyone else throw these fh?

Latest posts